Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Game version 1.31
    Mod used Jordan 1.0 what i did with it was spawn car and then switched to m0d_n00beit v3.3FF & 3.4FF
    On M0d_N00beit i spawned cash, random value in between 2-4.5K, i gave myself about 20 million in a 7days time sphree and one friend i gave 6million same method.

I used all Vehicle Mod options
    I used unlock christmas content
    I used Teleport to waypoint / player / player to you option
    I used NO money drop on m0dn00beit
    I used Spawn Vehicle, T20's & not often some random shit like a jet or chopper.
    I have freezed , crashed & lagged about 3 Extremely griefing modders in my session.
    I Used Rename character & Redesign character option

I am banned 23/12/15 or 12/23/15 ( American date ) untill 1/2/16 wich i guess is 2th januari 2016 (10 days ), as R* put the date in American date(????)

In the previous 1.29 & 1.30 version i used Boost rank option ONLY on mod_noobeit only ONCE in my entire gameplay as i just wanted to boost my level i did not have friends in SC back then. With that i got away, untill i continued modding in 1.31 ( more extremely )

My Theorie about R* Anti-Cheat :
    My friend was banned first out of the people i play with, he modded a bit with me ( i got him into it ) and when the first banwave hit i told him to quit, so we did.With no ban. Today he got spawned 1B by a random modder and afterwards he got banned. I did not play today as i had to work.
    I believe Rockstar has something that flags OBVIOUS modders , 1 billion is HUGE in 1 transaction. So they got eye on him, I BELIEVE R* uses a Filter to scan trough the OBVIOUS MODDER's friendlist , filter for all his friend's user data and see if anything gets flagged for modding. Then apply ban on these persons in his friendlist. POSSIBLY apply filter onto the obvious modder friend's friends and see who gets flagged there.

Why do i think this?
    My friend with the 1B spawn by ANOTHER PERSON got banned FIRST also untill 1/2/16 After this EVERY person in my friendlist that modded or EVER modded even in 1.29 / 1.30 and DID NOT MOD AFTER WARDS got banned today We ALL got untill 1/2/16

Think about it , it would function like a Worm type of proces, a worm spread on the victims computer and on every device he uses and then connect into another computer or trough / lan spreading etc etc.. Now this functions just the same way.

One person gets spotted the filter gets applied onto the friends, they get banned ( those who do mod ) possibly those who do mod's friendlist gets filtered, etc etc etc its a vicious circle.

Whats your opinion about my little theorie here, and do you guys understand it?

Cheers
    Last edited by CA_CO; 12-23-2015 at 11:34 AM.
    You shall not pass.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CA_CO For This Useful Post:

Wind Keeper (12-23-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CA_CO View Post
    Game version 1.31
    Mod used Jordan 1.0 what i did with it was spawn car and then switched to m0d_n00beit v3.3FF & 3.4FF
    On M0d_N00beit i spawned cash, random value in between 2-4.5K, i gave myself about 20 million in a 7days time sphree and one friend i gave 6million same method.

I used all Vehicle Mod options
    I used unlock christmas content
    I used Teleport to waypoint / player / player to you option
    I used NO money drop on m0dn00beit
    I used Spawn Vehicle, T20's & not often some random shit like a jet or chopper.
    I have freezed , crashed & lagged about 3 Extremely griefing modders in my session.
    I Used Rename character & Redesign character option

I am banned 23/12/15 or 12/23/15 ( American date ) untill 1/2/16 wich i guess is 2th januari 2016 (10 days ), as R* put the date in American date(????)

In the previous 1.29 & 1.30 version i used Boost rank option ONLY on mod_noobeit only ONCE in my entire gameplay as i just wanted to boost my level i did not have friends in SC back then. With that i got away, untill i continued modding in 1.31 ( more extremely )

My Theorie about R* Anti-Cheat :
    My friend was banned first out of the people i play with, he modded a bit with me ( i got him into it ) and when the first banwave hit i told him to quit, so we did.With no ban. Today he got spawned 1B by a random modder and afterwards he got banned. I did not play today as i had to work.
    I believe Rockstar has something that flags OBVIOUS modders , 1 billion is HUGE in 1 transaction. So they got eye on him, I BELIEVE R* uses a Filter to scan trough the OBVIOUS MODDER's friendlist , filter for all his friend's user data and see if anything gets flagged for modding. Then apply ban on these persons in his friendlist. POSSIBLY apply filter onto the obvious modder friend's friends and see who gets flagged there.

Why do i think this?
    My friend with the 1B spawn by ANOTHER PERSON got banned FIRST also untill 1/2/16 After this EVERY person in my friendlist that modded or EVER modded even in 1.29 / 1.30 and DID NOT MOD AFTER WARDS got banned today We ALL got untill 1/2/16

Think about it , it would function like a Worm type of proces, a worm spread on the victims computer and on every device he uses and then connect into another computer or trough / lan spreading etc etc.. Now this functions just the same way.

One person gets spotted the filter gets applied onto the friends, they get banned ( those who do mod ) possibly those who do mod's friendlist gets filtered, etc etc etc its a vicious circle.

Whats your opinion about my little theorie here, and do you guys understand it?

Cheers

It make sense, really!

But technically speaking, this system is awesome. Why?
    Games that have anti-cheat server side is a bit hard to run a script scan on large amount of players, it ll stress the servers. So using this method parameters can be readed by packeges in some sessions with a DB previously adjusted. Well, if something dont make sense its my english, so sorry.

I had other theorie too, that some sessions are running sweepers with anti-cheat, and other no. Why?
    if you join in invite session only, these sweeper will catch you easy because had less data to read and write... so it is. I'm too lazy to write.
    Last edited by Wind Keeper; 12-23-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Keeper View Post

It make sense, really!

But technically speaking, this system is awesome. Why?
    Games that have anti-cheat server side is a bit hard to run a script scan on large amount of players, it ll stress the servers. So using this method parameters can be readed by packeges in some sessions with a DB previously adjusted. Well, if something dont make sense its my english, so sorry.

I had other theorie too, that some sessions are running sweepers with anti-cheat, and other no. Why?
    if you join in invite session only, these sweeper will catch you easy because had less data to read and write... so it is.
    Yes indeed, R* Does not use dedicated servers but let every player ' stream ' playerdata. I believe there should be futher investigated towards my theorie.
    You shall not pass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123