OutdatedMulti Hack v0.1 By Law | Trigger-Bot | Glow ESP | Bunny-Hop |

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Multi Hack v0.1 By Law | Trigger-Bot | Glow ESP | Bunny-Hop |
 
Console App Screen Shot
[IMG][/IMG]

Features:

[-] Glow ESP w/ Health Base
[-] Trigger Bot
[-] Bunny Hop
[-] Self Selected Toggle Keys

How To Use:

1) Run CS:GO
2) Join a game
3) Select Toggle Keys
4) Use Toggle Keys

Trouble Shooting:
[-] MSCVP140.dll Missing: Tutorial By Yamiez
[-] Update Windows
[-] Restart PC
[-] Make Sure You Have The Latest .Net Framework


I Recommend Protect Your hack with Enigma Protector or VMProtect


Virus Scans:


Virus Total
ⓘ

Virus Jottiⓘ

Credits:
@Flashfly /Jappie - Help with Trigger-Bot Functionality
Multiv0.1_mpgh.net.rar14 KB · 919 downloads 3/54 malicious
Wow, stalking on the CSGO hacks sections and this pops in! By the way, looks interesting! Do VMProtect also works? I'm going to edit until I know VMProtect works.

Edit: Let's give it a try, sadly there is no "norecoil" feature... Planning to add?
Quote Originally Posted by kingmine6530 View Post
Wow, stalking on the CSGO hacks sections and this pops in! By the way, looks interesting! Do VMProtect also works? I'm going to edit until I know VMProtect works.
Yep, that works also. I'll add that in the post.
Looks great, nice release
Approved.

Let me know if anything happens.
pls help me i am not able to start the hack even after having all the dll it says the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application pls help me ty
Quote Originally Posted by Abrar78669 View Post
pls help me i am not able to start the hack even after having all the dll it says the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application pls help me ty
In most cases it's Microsoft .NET framework causing the issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework. If this doesnt work ffs use google.
How i can select a toggle keys?
Quote Originally Posted by kak2s77 View Post
How i can select a toggle keys?
After you run the .exe while CSGO is loaded; simply press the keys you would like to bind to the features.
Nice Release bro!
Quote Originally Posted by kingmine6530 View Post
Wow, stalking on the CSGO hacks sections and this pops in! By the way, looks interesting! Do VMProtect also works? I'm going to edit until I know VMProtect works.

Edit: Let's give it a try, sadly there is no "norecoil" feature... Planning to add?
Yes, planning to add RCS and Aimbot soon.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Nice Release bro!
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by markvdevil View Post
Sooo Is it still undetected?
Yes, still undetected.
Niiiiiiiiicee
missing msvcp140d.dll i have c++2015 and i have msvcp140.dll but no msvcp140d.dll... why
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?