Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry Forced to re-register for days, unable to log in.

So, I am posting in this section because I have an issue with any account I attempt to log in too, that requires administrative assistance, as the section description states "Post here for account issues that require Administrator aid."
    Allow me to explain, I have an account named @joedithas, and it was registered quite awhile ago. I have had no problems logging in to get to the CSGO hacks up until a week or two ago. Upon attempting to log in to my account, I can type in my information and hit the log in button in the upper right portion of the page. Hell, it even brings me to the next page right before they redirect you to whatever page you were on, you know what I mean, when you log in and you get redirected to a page that says "Thank you for logging in! you will be redirected to the page you were viewing in 5 seconds." Then you can click a small link under the text that says "click here to be redirected now." or something along those lines. Well, continuing, if I sit there for the 5 seconds and let it redirect me it will bring me to a page that says "You must be logged in to view this content. Please enter your username and password." with boxes proceeding. Same scenario if I hit the "click here to be redirected now." button.
    After all of this, I am now forced to create a new account every single day for the past 4 days, leading me to this account, Joedithas4. I do this because when you register a new account, it will log you in automatically for a short period of time, allowing me to post/downloading my hacks, and get off. The problem with this is that I am also forced to make a new email to go with the account, otherwise I can't download or post anything, due to non-activation of the email assigned to my account.

I guess I am asking why I am unable to sign into my account, under any circumstance. It says my information is correct, but it redirects me to the login page again....

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The email for the @joedithas account is now the account's password. You should login and change your password. You should be able to login from then on. Also remember to check the box that says "Remember Me" underneath the login box.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    The problem remains unsolved. Honestly, it almost seems like you didn't read my post at all. I said on SEVERAL occasions that it was NOT the information being incorrect that was the issue. I type in the correct log in information, and it simply does not log me in. It boots me back to the log-in page.

I don't see how to be more clear about the issue other than the description in my first paragraph.
    PLEASE - HELP.

(Edit: Notice how I was forced to make a joedithas5 account, because I can not log in under any circumstances, even with the correct information of all my previous accounts. The reason I do this is because when you first register a new account, it will log you in automatically.)
    Last edited by joedithas5; 12-26-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I assure you, I read your post in its entirety. Since no other of our thousands of daily users has claimed to be experiencing this problem then user error is taken into account. Either by autofill extensions or otherwise. If you clicked remember me before login in it should remember your info until you delete your cookies or manually log out, it will work exactly the same way as Auto login after registration. Unless you're inputting the wrong info either manually or via browser autofill, there's no other logical reason for that error that I can think of, although you also don't mention if you received the failed log in attempt prompt... The reason I changed your password to your email was to make sure user error was not the case. I will link the site owner but in the meantime I recommend you try to log in with the new password on a different browser and see if it works, if you have not done so. @Dave84311

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I assure you, I read your post in its entirety. Since no other of our thousands of daily users has claimed to be experiencing this problem then user error is taken into account. Either by autofill extensions or otherwise. If you clicked remember me before login in it should remember your info until you delete your cookies or manually log out, it will work exactly the same way as Auto login after registration. Unless you're inputting the wrong info either manually or via browser autofill, there's no other logical reason for that error that I can think of, although you also don't mention if you received the failed log in attempt prompt... The reason I changed your password to your email was to make sure user error was not the case. I will link the site owner but in the meantime I recommend you try to log in with the new password on a different browser and see if it works, if you have not done so. @Dave84311
    So, I have now tried using internet explorer and firefox to attempt the same log in on multiple accounts named joedithas(variant numbers), with the same exact password other than the main joedithas which you changed, and all of these attempts produced the same result as usual;
    I am redirected to a page that states:
    "Redirecting...
    Thank you for logging in Joedithas!
    [Please click here if your browner does not redirect you.]"
    The text in the box being a button, allowing me to redirect.
    Upon waiting 5 seconds for a redirect, or hitting the button, I am redirected to the same exact page I was viewing before logging in, but I am not logged in...

This issue does not vary upon what browser I use, upon me hitting the "Remember Me" button, or hitting the redirect button after logging in.
    Finally ~ YES MY INFORMATION IS CORRECT. I AM NOT A FOOL.

EDIT: I didn't answer if I used the browser auto-fill because I assumed it was self explanatory, as cookies don't travel between browsers unless manually done so. So yes, I still get this issue even when I don't use my auto-fill information on Chrome as well.
    Last edited by joedithas6; 12-26-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks
    So, since I am unable to log into the joedithas6 account I am unable to edit the post above; alas the status report.

Still have not found a way around this issue, different browsers don't appear to effect it differently. The auto-fill form data can be filled or erased and typed in manually, with no variance in the issue I'm having as well. On top of that, it has been 27 hours without another solution recommended. This continues to be a pain because I can't access my main account joespinazola1 and I am forced to make a new account every day because Pean's Public Multihack for CS:GO updates on a daily basis.

Please ANYONE ~ Any recommendations?

Thanks
    youtube.com/watch?v=o5fHu1mDp3k

******* = Youtube

My Issue is in this video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Saw your video. Linked the site owner again. That is indeed a weird issue. I believe you also did mention that the 'Remember Me' check box, did not change anything for you?

I

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Try CTRL+F5ing the pages that don't show you as logged in.

A couple weeks ago we began caching pages on the site. The symptoms you described will be resolved by clearing the cached page.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (12-29-2015)

Thanks
    The email for the joedithas account is now the account's password.
    Saw your video. Linked the site owner again. That is indeed a weird issue. I believe you also did mention that the 'Remember Me' check box, did not change anything for you?
    Managed to login with the account mentioned on the OP, using the information I provided previously. No issues with the account itself. Surfed around the site a bit, loaded several sections. ~Liz
    Last edited by Liz; 12-29-2015 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Edit to confirm it was me that accessed the account and posted with it.

Thanks
    I apologize I have no longer been active on the thread - It is because the issue still remained to be unsolved. I now attempted to Ctrl+F5 the pages that did not show me as logged in, after I logged in, to no prevail. It appears to clear the cache and refresh the page, but no matter how many times I do that, it simply has the same results as before.

I apologize for this as well, but due to this issue I am no longer using your sight ~ I have even gone to the FULL EXTENT of wiping my partition on my hard drive CLEAN, and re-installing windows, to no prevail. I will indeed miss MPGH, as my original MAIN account (Joespinazola1) has been around since 2010-2011, downloading hacks like crazy, but I can no longer work with hacks that require me to re-register daily to get the newest updates.

This COULD be a hardware issue, but it is greatly, greatly unlikely. I have not upgraded my computer for years on end, and after wiping my hard drive partition clean, I am almost positive the issue is not client-side.

If you ever do fix this issue, go ahead and leave a post here, I'm sure I'll read it eventually, and give it another try. Hell, if it works in a few months time, I'll be back.

For now, farewell MPGH.
    Last edited by joedithas9; 01-05-2016 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm sorry we could not resolve the issue for you. We troubleshot the problem for quite a bit when we posted, and could not find anything on our end that could be causing it, other than the new cache system. It is only temporary, so perhaps once it is removed again, you may be able to use the site fully once more. i'll leave the thread open in case anything changes. Be well.

I

Thanks
    Do you perhaps know when the new cache system will be removed? If you have a specific date, or even a general idea of when it will be taken down, I will make sure to try it again when it's removed and get back to you on the results.

Or if you were so kind to post here when it is actually removed, notifying me that my issue could actually be resolved, that would be perfect as I have the topic bookmarked and will visit it time to time again.

If you do not have a specific date and do not wish to keep my posted, that's not an issue, I suppose I'll simply try to log in from time to time again.

Have a good day, this is my last post until the issue is resolved.
    -Joe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by joedithas10 View Post
    Do you perhaps know when the new cache system will be removed? If you have a specific date, or even a general idea of when it will be taken down, I will make sure to try it again when it's removed and get back to you on the results.

Or if you were so kind to post here when it is actually removed, notifying me that my issue could actually be resolved, that would be perfect as I have the topic bookmarked and will visit it time to time again.

If you do not have a specific date and do not wish to keep my posted, that's not an issue, I suppose I'll simply try to log in from time to time again.

Have a good day, this is my last post until the issue is resolved.
    -Joe
    No idea at this time. However once it is, I will post
    in this thread again .

I

Thanks
    Fixed - No hardware/software/driver updates, so unsure of the issue ~ But fixed.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to joespinazola1 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Liz (02-05-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast