Hybrid View

Thanks
    The menu is great, but I don't get why you keep releasing new versions when you have known bugs. Quality > Quantity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    nice menu, with alot of nice funtions, but the force options are lacking abit. The paid force menu has functions such as picking up any vehicle(especially vehicles with players in them) and moving them anywhere whilst moving with flymode/noclip.
    Exactly, its a fricken paid menu, this menu is free, i did all this on my own time, you should be thankful i released anything at all, i get absolutley nothing out of doing this for free. Dont even get postive feedback for my effort, why do i bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    It not supposed to be copy of the force hax
    Exactly fucking right, some people seem to forget that people like me dont have to do this at all and arent grateful that we provide these menus. People who complain can go make their fucking own
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetechnicbrick View Post
    The menu is great, but I don't get why you keep releasing new versions when you have known bugs. Quality > Quantity
    What i just said above applys to you. Maybe i wont release at all yeah? you want that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
    Exactly, its a fricken paid menu, this menu is free, i did all this on my own time, you should be thankful i released anything at all, i get absolutley nothing out of doing this for free. Dont even get postive feedback for my effort, why do i bother?

Exactly fucking right, some people seem to forget that people like me dont have to do this at all and arent grateful that we provide these menus. People who complain can go make their fucking own

What i just said above applys to you. Maybe i wont release at all yeah? you want that?
    Sorry off if i came overly negative, i just thought it would be nice if it didn't have bugs. Maybe remove the buggy functions for the time being? But still, the menu is better than mine by a mile . I just love the look of it.

Thanks

BUG FIX

to use outfits you must first set it your self to default character NOT THE ONE YOU START WITH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

yeeh it works bgg nice update ( fuck that last guy, keep it update please i like it, and im thankfull for it, cant do it myselff ghehe.
    thanks a lot again

oh did not work anymore lol, screw the guys that complain, its a nice menu! with the most stuff. you doing great m8
    Last edited by Giowi123; 01-05-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: whoops

Thanks

You should not bother just leave the menu making to someone with skills because this is garbage. Car's spawn as your personal car destroy them enough and you'll be put into a bad sport lobby. not to mention half your menu options barely work this menu is held together with duct tape. Not to mention the creator of the menu is 13. Jordan's / infamous ftw

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dennisfrogman For This Useful Post:

DadDelta (01-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Easy bro. Don't let the others' comments get to you. You did a wonderful thing putting so much time and effort into this mod menu. Even better, you were NICE ENOUGH to release it for FREE. I will download it and give you thanks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johndoe1234567 For This Useful Post:

BiG_GHOST_GaMeR (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hey!! This looks like an amazing menu and well put together but when I try to open it I have to press the button 4-6 times just to make it move. EXAMPLES- to open the menu its NUM 7 well to open it i have to press 7 over and over again then to move it down have to press 2 over and over again. This is with all the controls. But V for Villain and Jordan's menu work fine with now problems any advise on how to fix this or what In doing wrong. Please Help thanks

Thanks
    How to give other friends mods? (Was this removed or turned off for this patch???)

Got this client as it said i could give my friends the ability to shoot money and shit like that, wanting to mess around in a friend only lobby i wanted to try this but i couldnt find it.

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When do you think we will see 1.6? and i am in bad sports lobby and i try to use the mod in the recovery option but it does not work any help??

- - - Updated - - -

Nah man dont stop releasing i love your menus and i cant wait for v 1.6 to come
    Last edited by Inkognlto; 01-09-2016 at 08:31 PM.