Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Suspending Method

Hi,

As you all know, GameGuard had an update, IDK what time because Im at school, and a lot of people said/claim that suspending method had been patched, well just be a little more patient while I work on an updated suspending method so that nutella hacks will work again

GM patched the suspending method because GM_Mankey has see bighead in action b4, and all of the DLL hacks hasn't been patched as it doesn't ruin the game, only bighead will.

So just be patient, I'm sure it won't be long b4 nutella will work again, just w8, still will be asking some help from @Obliteration because he is a better hacker than me xD

P/S: 32 Bit users, try upgrading to 64 Bit system to feel the fun of BigHead/Nutella.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KKrysis˛ For This Useful Post:

Anju01 (01-07-2016),lolahlupe (01-07-2016),weelen11 (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    Hi,

As you all know, GameGuard had an update, IDK what time because Im at school, and a lot of people said/claim that suspending method had been patched, well just be a little more patient while I work on an updated suspending method so that nutella hacks will work again

GM patched the suspending method because GM_Mankey has see bighead in action b4, and all of the DLL hacks hasn't been patched as it doesn't ruin the game, only bighead will.

So just be patient, I'm sure it won't be long b4 nutella will work again, just w8, still will be asking some help from @Obliteration because he is a better hacker than me xD

P/S: 32 Bit users, try upgrading to 64 Bit system to feel the fun of BigHead/Nutella.
    Is that you will upload a new method same like b4 ??or use dll???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I think I will release both videos and dll
    And the DLL is for totalitem bypass(If I can make that)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KKrysis˛ For This Useful Post:

weelen11 (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Moved to the "Discussion" section as it's more of a discussion/information about a subject.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hi,

FK ME AND MY 32 BIT COMPUTER
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me here:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    when the release nutella of newest version hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hi,

Maybe u need change all codes to past.
    Last edited by Minerva; 01-07-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ltr i will work on changing the nutella name for it to work again