Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Post The Best Geek Quotes

Here is some of my Best Geek Quotes!
    Source can be given by a private message.
    They are not in any particular order, just threw them in there.

I had really fun reading through the list, so i hope you enjoy them as much as i did!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Life Gives You Questions, Google has Answers

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly

The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code

Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn't leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn't loan them out to strangers.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press Any Key to continue.

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.

Roses are #FF0000
    Violets are #0000FF
    All my base
    Are belong to you

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.

You know it's love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead.

A thousand words are worth a picture, and they load a heck of a lot faster.

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

C://dos
    C://dos.run
    run.dos.run

Without geometry, life is pointless.

Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock-n-Roll.

I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident. I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

Monopoly's just a game son, I'm trying to control the f***ing world!

Pretty Much BUM This Film so...

I'd Be Easy...
    For Ronald Weasley.

It Can't Get Hotter...
    Than Harry Potter.

Be My Big Boy...
    Draco Malfoy.

I'd Have It Rough...
    With A Hufflepuff.

I'd Jump In Bed...
    With George And Fred.

I'd Have A Fiddle...
    With Tom Riddle.

Fancy A Smack...
    Sirius Black.

Do It In The Mud...
    With Cornelius Fudge.

I don't care if the software I run is unstable crap, as long as it is the LATEST unstable crap.

Sometimes when my internet is down, I forget that the rest of my computer still works.

Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn’t leave something that can be traced back to you.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

Finished reading? What do you think? Please leave a reply or +rep me if you liked any of them.
    Last edited by K3NIF; 01-07-2016 at 03:13 AM. Reason: No thanks here
    [img]https://i1085.photobucke*****m/albums/j434/mariella226/tumblr_ljkcd7HSBS1qz51ako1_400.gif[/img]

Thanks
    This is sad.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terror For This Useful Post:

K3NIF (01-07-2016),Solvi (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    This is sad.
    What do you mean? The thread or the quotes? :P
    [img]https://i1085.photobucke*****m/albums/j434/mariella226/tumblr_ljkcd7HSBS1qz51ako1_400.gif[/img]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K3NIF View Post
    What do you mean? The thread or the quotes? :P
    The quotes. Most of them are cringe worthy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    The quotes. Most of them are cringe worthy.
    Haha yes. I totally agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm a Geek for reading all this and understood it !
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)