Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Change client Ui on Clubs and Fabianos

Main reason I'm making this tutorial is because of the hate I recieved on the gmode clients, but also to help some people out, who don't know ;P

You can follow the same instructions, to change the unchanged parts of the client, server list, or character screen colours for example, a lot people know this, yet a lot don't.
    You need the following programs installed;
    PaintNET
    AstroGrep
    Notepad++
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=522708 (rabcdasm, extract it into a folder)
    And Lightshot
    (recommended, you can use any other screenshot taker you want)
    Webpages that you need to open;
    Hex to Decimal Converter
    Decimal to Hex Converter
    Hex Colours
    (any will do)
    This is going to be a text tutorial (nvm) , since I don't have.. Can't be bothered rather.
    Alright.
    1) First put your client into the rabcdasm folder you have made earlier (I recommend you rename your client to client.swf, that's what I usually use)
    2) Run the easy_rabcdasm and enter the client name, then hit decompress (self explnatory) then when that is done, open your client.
    3) Turn your graphics of the client on high, and zoom in if you want to, and take a picture similar to this; https://prntscr.com/7honlc
    4) Save the image and open it with PaintNET then choose the colour picker tool and click on the part of the client you want to change, it should give you an hex value, make sure you got the colour wheel enabled, and that is in the ''advanced'' thingy https://prntscr.com/7hosu2
    5) Copy the given hex, and convert it to a decimal, then open astrogrep go to tools, then Text Editors tab and then its self explantory, you want to delete the normal notepad, and change it to notepad++.
    6) Once you done that, close that and on AstroGrep click on this https://prntscr.com/7hotuj Locate it to your rabcdasm folder, and choose client-1 folder, dont go in it, just choose it, then OK, on the search text, you wanna search for the given decimal, and what it found some files, just highlight them all, and open them with the text editor we added in the step above.
    7) Once everysingle file loads do Ctrl + Shift + F and go to the replace tab, then in the Find What: put the default decimal, the first one that you obtained from PaintNET.
    8) Where it says Replace with: you wanna go to the hex colours website and copy this ID https://prntscr.com/7hoveq make sure it doesn't contain the Sharp ( # )
    9) convert the hex Id in the hex -> decimal converter, and put it in the 'Replace with:'
    10) Make sure you click 'Replace All in All Opened Documents"
    11) When you replace what you wanted etc... like different parts of the client, you wanna go to your rabcdasm folder, and run 02.bat, that would update your client, and run it the client again to see if it worked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvus View Post
    Main reason I'm making this tutorial is because of the hate I recieved on the gmode clients, but also to help some people out, who don't know ;P

You can follow the same instructions, to change the unchanged parts of the client, server list, or character screen colours for example, a lot people know this, yet a lot don't.
    You need the following programs installed;
    PaintNET
    AstroGrep
    Notepad++
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=522708 (rabcdasm, extract it into a folder)
    And Lightshot
    (recommended, you can use any other screenshot taker you want)
    Webpages that you need to open;
    Hex to Decimal Converter
    Decimal to Hex Converter
    Hex Colours
    (any will do)
    This is going to be a text tutorial (nvm) , since I don't have.. Can't be bothered rather.
    Alright.
    1) First put your client into the rabcdasm folder you have made earlier (I recommend you rename your client to client.swf, that's what I usually use)
    2) Run the easy_rabcdasm and enter the client name, then hit decompress (self explnatory) then when that is done, open your client.
    3) Turn your graphics of the client on high, and zoom in if you want to, and take a picture similar to this; https://prntscr.com/7honlc
    4) Save the image and open it with PaintNET then choose the colour picker tool and click on the part of the client you want to change, it should give you an hex value, make sure you got the colour wheel enabled, and that is in the ''advanced'' thingy https://prntscr.com/7hosu2
    5) Copy the given hex, and convert it to a decimal, then open astrogrep go to tools, then Text Editors tab and then its self explantory, you want to delete the normal notepad, and change it to notepad++.
    6) Once you done that, close that and on AstroGrep click on this https://prntscr.com/7hotuj Locate it to your rabcdasm folder, and choose client-1 folder, dont go in it, just choose it, then OK, on the search text, you wanna search for the given decimal, and what it found some files, just highlight them all, and open them with the text editor we added in the step above.
    7) Once everysingle file loads do Ctrl + Shift + F and go to the replace tab, then in the Find What: put the default decimal, the first one that you obtained from PaintNET.
    8) Where it says Replace with: you wanna go to the hex colours website and copy this ID https://prntscr.com/7hoveq make sure it doesn't contain the Sharp ( # )
    9) convert the hex Id in the hex -> decimal converter, and put it in the 'Replace with:'
    10) Make sure you click 'Replace All in All Opened Documents"
    11) When you replace what you wanted etc... like different parts of the client, you wanna go to your rabcdasm folder, and run 02.bat, that would update your client, and run it the client again to see if it worked.
    Isn't there already an tutorial for this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cxydsaewq For This Useful Post:

ArtisanHD (01-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The text hurts my eyes more than the Fate Realms UI.

I lied.
    any news on dj manual knees?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omniraptor For This Useful Post:

ArtisanHD (01-27-2016),BlackRayquaza (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Because of the hate of the god-mode clients, you release a tutorial that has been made so many times? Doesn't make sense
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Color's Sheep View Post
    Because of the hate of the god-mode clients, you release a tutorial that has been made so many times? Doesn't make sense
    I've seen those tutorials but only on one thing, such us the slot type colour etc. Voolox posted one also I remember, not sure what it was about but im quite positive it wasnt really detailed thats why Im posting this, its still better then posting nothing i suppose

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post

I lied.
    they told me what colour to do, aight? ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ehm to point one thing out. The only reason is your posting this for respect. But you have a few problems. YOU made the godmode clients and as color's sheep said this doesnt make sens at all. Another thing is i wonder why you start making threads like this and using as3 clients when you dont even know how to import VisiBulletPkt to the client?..... I also have a question. Why do you disable things in your client and make gui changes? And this tutorial has been posted thousssaaaaaaaand of times, im pretty sure everyone knows how to do this anyways....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    Ehm to point one thing out. The only reason is your posting this for respect. But you have a few problems. YOU made the godmode clients and as color's sheep said this doesnt make sens at all. Another thing is i wonder why you start making threads like this and using as3 clients when you dont even know how to import VisiBulletPkt to the client?..... I also have a question. Why do you disable things in your client and make gui changes? And this tutorial has been posted thousssaaaaaaaand of times, im pretty sure everyone knows how to do this anyways....
    gimme link to alll those 1000s threads, disable things in my client? Like what. Everyone? lol, I can always remove this thread, have no prob. with that, I MADE the godmode clients, so? This is not a tutorial for as3, learn to read ;.; for as3 is 10x easier, this tutorial has always been posted, but never had more then 3 steps, if any, i dont see the point of YOU bragging about it, posting this is better then posting more godmode clients is that correct? About Gui changes on my server, I want to make it custom, maybe you change your client back to default?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post

I lied.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvus View Post
    AstroGrep
    Notepad++
    Why use AstroGrep when you already use Notepad++?
    YEP cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
    Why use AstroGrep when you already use Notepad++?
    astrogrep to search and notepad to open the file you searched in astrogrep and edit it then save

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

astrogrep to search and notepad to open the file you searched in astrogrep and edit it then save
    You can search in Notepad++.
    YEP cock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
    You can search in Notepad++.
    Probably finding things easier
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can edit the UI using SWF editor and decompiler, paint and notepad++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @noone2016 No, you cannot edit the UI colors using a swf editor, you just use rabcdasm to get the decompiled client, search for the current decimal color of the gui and then find the file(s) using astrogrep or something like that and replace all of em and save and run 02 bat to compile.. swf editors such as jpexs and stuff are used for changing sprite sheets and the background and shit like that
    also stop shitposting on old ass tuts and criticizing them.. use newer tutorials..
    Last edited by R1S3; 01-13-2016 at 12:20 PM.