Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

ERYNJVD's Amazon Re/Rep/DD service 3&7% AfterConfirmation ~ FREE! ~ ALL SITES ~ FAST

Welcome to my Amazon Service Thread.

I have been doing this since 2013 with my friends accounts, I ran into a lot problems, but that is what makes me so good, that's why I have so much experience!

I am providing this service as of now for everyone, but I still have the right to refuse a deal with you, you'll have to tell me if something has been refunded on your account earlier and your name, billing adress and email. Let's be clear about this: I do NOT need your password.

I am currently offering:

A replacement; you will receive the item you have bought again, so you actually paid once and you get it twice, isn't that amazing?! (3%)

A refund; you will receive the money you have paid for the object you bought, which means you actually got it for free! (3%)

A double dip; you will receive both of the above! You will have your object twice plus your money back! Isn't that insane?! (7%)

A triple dip; will be providing this soon. (only for cheap orders, below 150$)

I can do accounts up to 2K, the highest I've ever done was 3K. I am not willing to go over that unless I am 100% sure I can do it, perhaps in the near future.

How is this done?
    So firstly, you buy whatever you want on Amazon, make sure this has been fulfilled by Amazon, else I will NOT be able to do it. Nextly, you want to wait untill your order comes. You may sign for it, it doesn't matter. Once you're done, you hit me up with all the info regarding the purchase. I will do my trick (I do EVERYTHING over phone, this is what makes it so good, I do have multiple numbers of course) and you will receive what you requested me. (Double dip/refund/replacement). After this has been done, you pay me. If you don't, and if you think you can scam me, I wish you good luck, you'd have to try. I can also get the money transfered to another account.

Willing to provide 2 vouch copies if you qualify for the requirements.

I am ONLY accepting BTC and AGC (.co.uk). Incase you only have PayPal, you simply purchaseAGC with your PayPal. I am not accepting PayPal as there's to many issues with them. You pay after confirmation. And the reason I am going this cheap is simply because there's too much competition, this is the only way I can provide this service, by lowering my prices. My prices will up, depending on how many customers I have.

I will do the first 5 orders (refund/replacement) for FREE! Reason for this is simply to build up some reputation as I'm not some wannabe refunder. Not getting you an investigation as well, and if this would be the case I can always cancel it.

I can do .com, .co.uk, .it, .nl, .de, .es, .fr and .ca .

Hit me up with a PM here or Skype me:
    GammaXdelta

If you're going to sales trash, go ahead sir, any constructive critism is allowed, but please, don't make a fool of yourself, if you think I am going to scam you I'm not totally sure as I don't need your login credentials nor I ask for an upfront payment. And, if you think I'm going to replace the item to myself, yeah, you're right there, this is what a scammer could possibly do, but I am willing to do the first 5 for free so u can give me cheap items to see wether I can actually do this.

Thank you for taking your time and reading my thread. Incase you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me through Skype, I am willing to answer all your questions.
    Last edited by erynjvd; 01-15-2016 at 09:23 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to erynjvd For This Useful Post:

isildacil (01-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thread approved. Taking orders. First five for free, can't be any better. Let's go.

Thanks
    Very fast & friendly refunder.
    I would recommend to try his services
    Had AZ refund me through AGC when I paid through CC and he fixed it without hesitation.
    5/5 Try his free refund samples.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Add me on skype please thanks

Thanks
    added you on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks for your review Morei.
    Taking orders.

Thanks
    I vouch for this guy, have done some previous deals with him and he seems to know what he is doing.

Thanks
    Added you on skype! A.micael91

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bump. Taking orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    He's a really helpful guy, he answers all my questions within 5 minutes. Will be ordering from him soon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    add me skype, just invited you

Thanks
    Vouch this guys ! Answered all my questions and refunded me with no problem. My new refunder for sure !

EDIT : As I'm new on MPGH, I can't post links. Replace the "*" by a "c" to visualize the refund proof.

imgur.*om/TLoLNrm
    Last edited by Gemnalla; 01-18-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks for vouching. Completed all orders. Don't forget to leave proof, really helps me out. Taking orders, let's go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    At first i thought this guy was a joke...But actually he did an awsome job. He did a 2nd refund on a fresh account that was closed until one week ago...I managed to open it make an order and this guy made the impossible...He refunded it... I used the same card same shipping address same name..He did it in 3 minutes. I am not a trusted member or something...but my VOUCH to this guy is huge..He knows what he is doing...and will use him again in the future.
    Here is my proof:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png  

Thanks
    Yo, I suggest you get a nice thread layout from one of the guys on the forums, they help a fuck ton attracting customers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast