Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Force View Post
    That would be good to have godmode by itself. Because after the implementation of superman mode, that's when I started experiencing the problem of not being able to switch weapons or do actions after buying a gun or perk. The previous version did not have that problem earlier
    I had a similar problem with the not switching weapons. I found that I couldn't swith weapons with the Q button or the mouse wheel. But I could switch the weapons by pressing the 4 key.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Routess View Post
    Ok you fag, go and hate someone else. If you dont like my hack then simply dont use it, but coming to the thread and telling lies about my hack.

"Join Date Jan 2016" "Posts 1", seriously what the fuck is your problem. You really create accounts here just to hate my hack ?

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing to answer, My hack is clean and everyone who doesn't trust me, I can upload the source code. I dont have any problems with that.

I think this is just pottsy creating multiple accounts just to hate my thread and tell people his shitty lies about it.
    Ok you fucking idiot. EVERYONE READ THIS If a moderator can please allow me to post a link, I will gladly post the link to a video that shows that this douche made a backdoor into peoples steam account. But until I can post a link to my video, I'll describe to you what the video will show and if you dont believe it, then wait for the video to be posted. My alt account that got hacked a few days ago got the name changed to "mafaka 6" and everyone on the friends list blocked/removed, except for one person who was not on the friends list before who goes by . Seeing that he is the only person on the friends list and being online, I knew it was the person that hijacked my account. I go and check it out only to find out that he had 2 MORE accounts name "mafaka" but with different numbers after it. Big sign of hacked accounts. Notice how the original poster is from Germany. Well the person who hijacked my alt account was from Germany too. Not a big deal right? But I begin to investigate further on this "hackers" friends list and see that the only other person online is playing dota 2 with him. I check out this guys account named "Jakob" but is now currently named "AidsBlasterXOXO". And guess what guys! Right below his name says "MilfHunter322" which I have taken screen shots of this guys profile and recorded a full video to show you guys too. Now I want everyone who is reading this to go to one of the original posters posts and below his name next to the skype icon and german flag icon hover over the steam icon. He has his steam account linked there. When you click it or hover over it, it gives you his steam link steamcommunity . com/id/ MilfHunter322 / Now is that suspiciious or what? He is friends and plays games with the person that hijacked my alt account. And yes. I do have IP's also which have been tracked to Germany and I am in contact with Telefonica Germany about this issue and will be provided with more details about his location and internet service very soon which will also be uploaded to this forum. Expect a bag of dog shit at your down you shit stain.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would also like to request an admin to take this hack down, and for the original poster to POST THE SOURCE CODE. AND MAKE SURE TO POST ALL OF IT. DONT BOTHER TAKING YOUR FUCKING PHISHING CODE OUT OF IT

And MilfHunter322, please dont trouble yourself with changing your steam name, link, description or any other bullshit. Like I said before, I have all of it saved. You will only be digging yourself a bigger hole. Mods or admins, I can send you all the screenshots and video privately if you would like.
    Last edited by pottsy; 01-27-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post
    Ok you fucking idiot. EVERYONE READ THIS If a moderator can please allow me to post a link, I will gladly post the link to a video that shows that this douche made a backdoor into peoples steam account. But until I can post a link to my video, I'll describe to you what the video will show and if you dont believe it, then wait for the video to be posted. My alt account that got hacked a few days ago got the name changed to "mafaka 6" and everyone on the friends list blocked/removed, except for one person who was not on the friends list before who goes by . Seeing that he is the only person on the friends list and being online, I knew it was the person that hijacked my account. I go and check it out only to find out that he had 2 MORE accounts name "mafaka" but with different numbers after it. Big sign of hacked accounts. Notice how the original poster is from Germany. Well the person who hijacked my alt account was from Germany too. Not a big deal right? But I begin to investigate further on this "hackers" friends list and see that the only other person online is playing dota 2 with him. I check out this guys account named "Jakob" but is now currently named "AidsBlasterXOXO". And guess what guys! Right below his name says "MilfHunter322" which I have taken screen shots of this guys profile and recorded a full video to show you guys too. Now I want everyone who is reading this to go to one of the original posters posts and below his name next to the skype icon and german flag icon hover over the steam icon. He has his steam account linked there. When you click it or hover over it, it gives you his steam link steamcommunity . com/id/ MilfHunter322 / Now is that suspiciious or what? He is friends and plays games with the person that hijacked my alt account. And yes. I do have IP's also which have been tracked to Germany and I am in contact with Telefonica Germany about this issue and will be provided with more details about his location and internet service very soon which will also be uploaded to this forum. Expect a bag of dog shit at your down you shit stain.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would also like to request an admin to take this hack down, and for the original poster to POST THE SOURCE CODE. AND MAKE SURE TO POST ALL OF IT. DONT BOTHER TAKING YOUR FUCKING PHISHING CODE OUT OF IT

And MilfHunter322, please dont trouble yourself with changing your steam name, link, description or any other bullshit. Like I said before, I have all of it saved. You will only be digging yourself a bigger hole. Mods or admins, I can send you all the screenshots and video privately if you would like.
    This does seem kinda true, considering I can't remove "JNbiPhRKMDIMGNGTYT.exe" from my roaming folder, I can't end the process either to remove it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeflamewalker View Post
    Were you in a public or private?
    And what mods u were using ?
    i was in private using it. no one reported me its detected i think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pottsy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you just post the youtube URL just give us the end /watch?v=example. Your argument makes logical sense but without proof you could just be saying random shit. Also, there are like 100 other people who used this hack but no one else has gotten their steam stolen? Not saying you are wrong but it makes no sense why he would steal like 3 steam accounts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayyne View Post
    This does seem kinda true, considering I can't remove "JNbiPhRKMDIMGNGTYT.exe" from my roaming folder, I can't end the process either to remove it.
    That's pretty strange cuz I was able to delete the autoit process + the exe without any problems
    Success is waiting. . .
    So why ignore it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    ok pottsy, Im pretty sure you will get banned for posting this shit about my hack.

Source:

Form1:
    Code:
    Public Class Form1
        Dim nextwpnID As Integer = 88
        Dim Web As New Net.WebClient
        Dim p() As Process
        Dim b As Boolean = True
        Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
            If Timer2.Enabled = True Then
                Button1.Text = "Superman"
            Else
                Button1.Text = "ON"
            End If
            Timer2.Enabled = Not Timer2.Enabled

End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
            If UpdateProcessHandle() Then
                Label1.Text = "Black Cops running..."
                Timer1.Interval = 5000

Else
                Label1.Text = "Waiting for Black Ops..."
                Timer1.Interval = 1000
                Timer2.Enabled = False
                Button2.Text = "Inf Ammo"
                Button1.Text = "Superman"
                Timer3.Enabled = False
            End If

End Sub

Private Sub Timer2_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer2.Tick
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H147958B28, 250)
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H14803B9F8, 250)
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H154F95790, 390)
        End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
            Timer3.Enabled = Not Timer3.Enabled
            If Button2.Text = "Inf Ammo" Then
                Button2.Text = "ON"
                WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H14802548C, 322)
                WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H148025494, 322)
                WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480254D4, 322)
                WriteMemory(Of Single)(&H148024E94, 0)
            Else
                Button2.Text = "Inf Ammo"
            End If

End Sub

Private Sub Timer3_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer3.Tick
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480254D0, 228)
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480254C8, 228)
            WriteMemory(Of Single)(&H148024E94, 0)
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480254CC, 4)
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480254D4, 4)

End Sub

Private Sub ComboBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles ComboBox1.SelectedIndexChanged
            nextwpnID = Convert.ToInt32(ComboBox1.SelectedItem.ToString().Split(" ")(0))
        End Sub

Private Sub Button4_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H1480251E8, nextwpnID)
        End Sub

Private Sub Button3_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H14803BCA4, 999999)
        End Sub

Private Sub Button5_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button5.Click
            WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H148025248, nextwpnID)

End Sub

Private Sub LinkLabel1_LinkClicked(sender As Object, e As LinkLabelLinkClickedEventArgs) Handles LinkLabel1.LinkClicked
            Process.Start("https://steamcommunity.com/id/MilfHunter322/")
        End Sub

Private Sub Button6_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button6.Click
            Process.Start("https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1826400")
            Button6.Text = "Thanks!"
            Button6.Enabled = False
        End Sub

Public Function FromBase64(ByVal sText As String) As String

Dim nBytes() As Byte = System.Convert.FromBase64String(sText)

Return System.Text.Encoding.Default.GetString(nBytes)
        End Function
        Private Function isRunning(ByVal pName As String) As Boolean
            p = Process.GetProcessesByName(pName)
            If p.Count > 0 Then

Return True
            Else

Return False
            End If
        End Function

Private Sub Button7_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button7.Click
            Dim msg As String
            Dim title As String
            Dim style As MsgBoxStyle
            Dim response As MsgBoxResult
            msg = "This will cause a bug if you dont have mule kick!" & vbNewLine & "Do you want to continue?"
            style = MsgBoxStyle.DefaultButton2 Or MsgBoxStyle.Critical Or MsgBoxStyle.YesNo
            title = "GET MULEKICK"

response = MsgBox(msg, style, title)
            If response = MsgBoxResult.Yes Then
                WriteMemory(Of Integer)(&H01480252A8, nextwpnID)
            End If
        End Sub
    End Class
    Mb you want me to add Designer Code or my MemoryClass ?
    You’re never wrong for doing the right thing

Thanks

DETECTED

DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED DETECTED I was playing with this hack for maybe 20 min and then i uninstalled the program, but now 2 days later i am VAC banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude321 View Post
    DETECTED I was playing with this hack for maybe 20 min and then i uninstalled the program, but now 2 days later i am VAC banned.
    any prove for that ? You know that this is only for solo mode / private matches with friends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dont wanna get banned? simple dont get to very high rounds like 90+ with cheats, or just dont use cheats at all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sKyT- For This Useful Post:

Routess (01-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by sKyT- View Post
    Dont wanna get banned? simple dont get to very high rounds like 90+ with cheats, or just dont use cheats at all
    I mean exactly, You have read the Treyarch banning policy so you know the risks. If this is a risk you can not take - dont use it :P

Or allways have some backup accounts.

Thanks
    UPDATE:
    So the video I recorded with this dick head and his friend hijacking me account didnt come out so great. Since I have 3 monitors, it recorded my third screen instead of my second one. BUT I did take lots of screenshots which are almost as good. The order they were uploaded in are a bit off so start at the third from the bottom and go down, then go back to the top and go down. Let me know what you guys think. Again, he changed his name from Jakob to AidsBlasterXOXO

LINK: http :// imgur. com/a/TF5kB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Okay, thanks for posting my steam. As i also linked it to my trainer. Yep I changed from Jakob to AidsBlasterXOXO. Good you recognized that.

Btw I get my Usernames from shittyusernames.com

- - - Updated - - -

Btw before you try to find my skype-id and post screenshots of how you found it. Its "waldiwaldi202"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is detected. Use at own risk! Was ban for one week private of using. profile: =xtrixb= 2 vac bans: one of bo3, other for CS:GO. use at OWN RISK!!

Thanks
    you've been friends with the guy for like 2 years or more... are you trying to scare people or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestro View Post
    this is detected. Use at own risk! Was ban for one week private of using. profile: =xtrixb= 2 vac bans: one of bo3, other for CS:GO. use at OWN RISK!!
    When did you get VAC, playing private match with friends or solo mode ? And what round you reached ? More details pls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NC63 View Post
    you've been friends with the guy for like 2 years or more... are you trying to scare people or something?
    Cant follow you, what you mean ?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast