Thanks

A message to Kaffa/ AlwaysKaffa/ Thieving disrespectful idiots

I just like to say, I think I feel sorry for you people.

All the new accounts you must create just to post links because you have zero respect for another person's wishes, that the file remains private.

It is shameful already, that you take menus, edit them and then pass them off as your own - it is very shocking to see that.

I just thought I like to say to you, that Menyoo site has many many many more customers already, so you posting these links which only get deleted isnt achieving anything. It only makes people hate you more.

If people want to cheat they have to understand one day it may stop, you cannot do it anymore or you get instant banning. If you still want to cheat and people have a way to do it, but you must pay for it - you either must do it and be paying for it or you accept you cannot cheat any more.

I say it here again:
    The clonehookv2 file is not to be shared with anyone, although it is very late to say this.

Did you ever have any problems playing the gta online game in the 1.30 version - you get the problem of every session having cheaters inside, so the game cannot be played? Well the more number of people cheating in the game, the more problems you will have playing because these people use silly feature, and cause the problem for others.

A way to stop that is by making smaller the number of people who can cheat online, so do not post the clonehook link, you get it from the menyoo site.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xray25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    so you're saying that he's legit?

Thanks
    I'm all for obtaining something from it's legit authorised distribution point, and using the resource within the developer's wishes and conditions - no issue there.

But given that all my attempts to register on the Menyoo site, just died (they went nowhere, no response or transition, no indication of anything actually happening to progress the registration or if the backend even handled the submit), i'll just have to use the alternative distributions until i can source the item legitimately.

If that reasonable stance offends, so be it - i'm not responsible for other people's thoughts/views/impressions, since those are neurological, biochemical and localised changes that are only influenced by outside stimuli, not caused by it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    I just like to say, I think I feel sorry for you people.

All the new accounts you must create just to post links because you have zero respect for another person's wishes, that the file remains private.

It is shameful already, that you take menus, edit them and then pass them off as your own - it is very shocking to see that.

I just thought I like to say to you, that Menyoo site has many many many more customers already, so you posting these links which only get deleted isnt achieving anything. It only makes people hate you more.

If people want to cheat they have to understand one day it may stop, you cannot do it anymore or you get instant banning. If you still want to cheat and people have a way to do it, but you must pay for it - you either must do it and be paying for it or you accept you cannot cheat any more.

I say it here again:
    The clonehookv2 file is not to be shared with anyone, although it is very late to say this.

Did you ever have any problems playing the gta online game in the 1.30 version - you get the problem of every session having cheaters inside, so the game cannot be played? Well the more number of people cheating in the game, the more problems you will have playing because these people use silly feature, and cause the problem for others.

A way to stop that is by making smaller the number of people who can cheat online, so do not post the clonehook link, you get it from the menyoo site.
    Im not the one posting the link, your a fuckin idiot. Why would i share a *********** link and discredit my youtube channel and new forum with a virus link on here? Why would i use the name i use on my social media website and forum to drop a trojan? Makes sense? No. Go to my website download it there u will see no virus what so ever.

I AM NOT SPAMMING MPGH WITH ANY LINKS, YOU CAN BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DONT GIVE A DAMN. GOOD LUCK KID.

Quote Originally Posted by kr0wns View Post
    Kaffa is bitch equal Lunatic.
    Go sell fake unban cunt mister i made 300 bucks in one week scamming people and dare to talk shit on here to me. Go suck a dick you poor fuckin brazilian fuck.
    Last edited by ItsYTKappa; 01-18-2016 at 05:58 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsYTKappa For This Useful Post:

LXG (01-18-2016)

Thanks
    ^dude chill your name is kappa, not kaffa!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kids be getting their knickers in a knot over here!

Thanks
    Is kaffa legit?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kids be getting their knickers in a knot over here!
    Tell me why would i hide a link on my own forum so people got to register to see it, and the go post it here with a fil3dropp3r link?

How many comments did you spam my video with "kid" ? Who got his panties in a bunch fag?

Thanks
    First of all hello to everyone and thanks for the info's date! My question, however, is now, how safe is the new method Inject the CloneHookV2.dll ???? Thank you in advance MFG Locke

Thanks
    very good writing skills m8

Thanks
    Jez it's been 2 days after public leak and he's still burning.
    Your clownyoo is ded. WAsted 10 bucks cuz of some skid. SO sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Chill out it is just a game, people are always gonna be googling for things they want for free.
    Last edited by SerpentineMotion; 01-22-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    or stop the menus being available to little kids who mod the shit out of everyone and every online session they get into might be an idea