Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    is .ev1 files safe or this one safe to use?
    it worked fine for me this one but gotto know if its safe or not.
    but good work on this update

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So I'm assuming this is not detectable? I haven't modded in awhile due to always getting banned and I really don't want to risk getting banned. Am I safe? Are there features that I should avoid or that are safer then others?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Has anyone been banned from this method yet? I want to give it a try but I'm sick of being banned lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EFEMERT View Post
    where am ı find .ass loader ?
    on your back.....

but its in the download...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thetechnicbrick View Post
    Ok Guys, I'm going to clear up the confusion.

Originally, mod menu's used .asi files. These were simply renamed .dll's, but they required ScriptHookV.dll to function.
    After ScriptHookV.dll automatically banned online use, bases like m0d-s0biet came along, which removed the need for ScriptHookV.dll all-together.

Now that injection (or whatever else, i dont wanna get into that argument) is detected, people turned to MAFFINS' clonehookv2.dll, which was an online safe version of clonehookv2.

However, clonehookv2, like ScripthookV, doesn't actually load the files. dinput8.dll does. If you don't trust the '.ass' loader, try downloading Script Hook V from Alexander Blade's website. Then rename the .dll version of a menu do .asi, and it will load fine.

TLDR: dinput8 is what loads the dll. ScriptHookV or clonehookv2 are only required if you want to load the original .asi mods, which didn't have their own native invoker. This is also the method that forcehax uses. Try downloading the dinput8 from their site and renaming a .dll menu to '.frc'. That works too.
    pleas explain i dont understand any of this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OK, finallly...it happened: I am banned until January 30th. I used this menu once today, only played around with the features, didn't actually play at all (no contact to other players), didn't spawn any money, didn't level up or similar stuff.
    It may be a coincidence but it happened. It still works of course in story mode.

I am curious if I am going to keep the 19 Mio. cash I had when I got banned (I didn't bank it...) and of course if I am going to keep the cars and yachts and other stuff I bought.

Please don't get me wrong, it was a good run while it lasted and I'm not mad. Now I am playing with my PS4 account, not really an issue.

I was thinking about buying another copy of GTA V and opening a new account but I'm not sure it is worth it. Rockstar will detect it again, even if it took them almost a month to do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by R Kendall View Post
    So I'm assuming this is not detectable? I haven't modded in awhile due to always getting banned and I really don't want to risk getting banned. Am I safe? Are there features that I should avoid or that are safer then others?
    Sorry for my bad english.

As i understand this is not detectable, same as ev1 method. But if you will spawn millions of cash in hours, spawncars, upgrade them, if you will use recovery options like unlocking LSC\LVL up etc, do any weird shit - then yeah you will be banned. And this will happen not because of hack method, but just because R* stat tracking (or how it should call).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditBra View Post
    What Rockstar speaks through suport ticket is that it forbid any kind of mod, both in single-player mode (story mode as in online mode in GTA ve she recommends anyone do this, remove all mods and restore the game in the original form, if not banishment
    Seriously .... i mean SERIOUSLY ??

i can gurantee there is not a single game copany that will say... Please hack this game in its EULA.
    And.. yes they all state that you will be punished for modding etc

so why not all listen to the wise man here right.. Well We are a hacker community it's in our blood and in our veines. Everytime i see a game i think of possibilities with hacks.
    My immagination running wild and the will and the knowledge to make it a reality ..

Based on your post you dont share the same blood... and that fine but don't try to force your opinion on others though ( your not a jehovah witnesses now are you ? )
    Everybody in here knows that rockstar doesnt want us to ( or any other company for that matter )

So... Yes you have the right for an opinion and course you can speak it out freely, but its like a saying that in traffic you need to stop for a red light .. Well DUH..

Thanks
    People that are getting banned using this new method without really doing much are probably being banned for previous usage of hacks...
    I'm yet to test it so I will post back once i've run it for a few hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploited94 View Post
    People that are getting banned using this new method without really doing much are probably being banned for previous usage of hacks...
    I'm yet to test it so I will post back once i've run it for a few hours.
    Possible, very possible.

I received a banning email from Rockstar, stating something about a SC admin ban. Is this the standard banning message?

Or maybe the ban was SC related? I sent a SC friend a message through SC regarding new mods and being banned, so maybe Rockstar read the message? Any ideas?

Thanks
    here is no safe method, a rockstar updates your servers almost diaramente, see that your account has been flagged, or be with some kind of hack to use, it is banned from the next day
    you know what i was reading there "here is no safe method, a rockstar updates your servers almost diarrhea ... diarrhea ? "

Thanks
    it is doubtful send a support ticket for them, and speak if allowed mod and if someone use, which they send to do it is not to withdraw
    what ??? did i just read

it is doubtful send a support ticket for them... To who ?? Cockstar they wont do anything with it.
    and speak if allowed mod and if someone use.. what just WHAT ? i mean i noticed englich isnt your native language but this makes no sense at all.
    which they send to do it is not to withdraw... which they send is not to withdraw ???? ....... Nope not getting it ( srry but i tried man ).

Thanks
    So... Guys... I do not understand all the questions whether it's safe or not. Cheating has never been safe, such balancing on the edge, which is very thin. If you use hacks, you accept all the opportunities that go with, perm ban too. If you have doubts and are constantly asking if it's safe or not, hacks are not for you. Of course you can use them with your head a little bit to help yourself in the game, because it's so silly to spawn ehicles among the people who can see it. I will repeat it again, hacking never been safe and will not be because it's just breaking some laws in the game which you accept after buying the game. I think that some people will go to their senses and stop it finally ask the question whether it is safe or not. Or do you use it or not, your business and nobody too much do not care about your account. Modders are doing everything so that the hooks are safe, but are people too and they deserve huge respect for all the work inserted in their creation.Use the hook, if you want, and if you hesitate it just delete the account and come out of this forum. If the modder says it is detected, do not use, simple. If it is not written anywhere that is detected, use it, but with the head, because as I said, cheating in games has never been legal and safe, there are always consequences. Stop the stupid questions. Great respect for modders who make all the hooks. You're great. Regards.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to botanicfts For This Useful Post:

vvmachete (01-20-2016)

Thanks
    Not been banned so far but I do not usually draw attention to myself. Been modding for months. Hope everyone stays safe.
    number 1 rule do not run around freemode with godmode on=insta report from people.

Thanks
    As already spoke more than 10 times, the rockstar updates its almost daily servers, so even if you do not use god mode (on), she catches you, for something else, for checks suspicion and ae thing she's ban, until denounces without compravação her bane, unfortunately gat v online, ta like this
    ooh rockstar is a she now ... HMMMMMMMM is she hot ???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cade_Brown View Post
    You posted on two threads to say the same thing, "its soo wierd right ...."
    yeah i did but what did you get baned by i mean you lost credibility not me ....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast