Thanks

Buying Multiboxer Accounts

MUST come with email addresses.

Looking for 4-6 unnamed multiboxer accounts with good pets (Heal/MHeal, maxed uncommon or rare/better).
    Willing to pay $10-$15 per account!
    Please review my profile to see my reputation/past trades as I'd like you to go first, but we can split the trade into 2-3 mini-trades.

Post screenshots here and then add me on Skype if you're interested.

Thanks
    Hey man. I have some accounts if you would like to take a look. Skype is boston13333. Thanks!

Thanks
    Svatsek is an awesome trader, we are 80% of the way through our trade and I need to give him $30 in the morning (paypal send as gift in multiple payments error).
    No longer looking to buy accounts.

Thanks
    I am here to confirm this. He is an awesome guy, I went first and everything went smooth until the 2nd transaction. He is going to send it in the morning and we will be all good from there! Thanks mate!

Thanks
    Well, I've paid the money (https://imgur.com/euK8sRO) and our transaction is complete.
    Svatsek was good to work with since our trade took about 24 hours to complete, unfortunate that he is banned but I am an extremely careful trader and left no room to be scammed.

Thread closed.

Thanks
    Hm...yeah. Not sketch at all.

Moving on!

Thanks
    I would imagine that you posted that without putting more than ten seconds of thought into this thread, but it'll disappear into page 2 anyway.
    I have a much better reputation than you, and forum administrators only need to check my IP logs from 2012-2016 to complete any kind of small-scale investigation, and I can provide Skype chat logs as well as screenshots of Paypal payments.

That said, you probably care as much about this as the amount of effort with which you posted.
    Maybe I should add a profile picture to gain as much credibility as you have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakious View Post
    I would imagine that you posted that without putting more than ten seconds of thought into this thread, but it'll disappear into page 2 anyway.
    I have a much better reputation than you, and forum administrators only need to check my IP logs from 2012-2016 to complete any kind of small-scale investigation, and I can provide Skype chat logs as well as screenshots of Paypal payments.

That said, you probably care as much about this as the amount of effort with which you posted.
    Maybe I should add a profile picture to gain as much credibility as you have.
    dude.. shut the fuck up holy shit you have to be the kind of kid to pack your pokemon cards in your socks then run to school. idk why but you as an individual piss me off. die