Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Vouch for this seller, got my account in no time with very little problems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This dude is sketchy as fuuuck bought once went smooth now its taking forever and to top it off he first said i didn't pay even when its the same email i have only purchased 2x and still i have only received 1 account I bought yesterday keeps bsing me ya its $6 but just letting people know to watch out with this seller.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NovoSe7en View Post
    This dude is sketchy as fuuuck bought once went smooth now its taking forever and to top it off he first said i didn't pay even when its the same email i have only purchased 2x and still i have only received 1 account I bought yesterday keeps bsing me ya its $6 but just letting people know to watch out with this seller.

Same. I actually had to buy twice cause the first account I got was taken back even though I verified it. It was convient cause even though there was no where on the thread and he didn't state anything about warranty, after I talked to him about it, he said there was a 3 day warranty - which was convient since I asked him after the 4th day. Then I bought another account which I only played on, changed nothing, which got taken back - email was verified on the account so I changed nothing but after I talked to him about it, he said he told me to change email - which he didn't state anywhere on the thread or my history. Told me I was gonna get another account today and to change the email and stuff this time - i'll update your on how that works out

Edit:
    Apparently seller isn't home
    Last edited by Nyssa al Ghul; 02-13-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post
    Same. I actually had to buy twice cause the first account I got was taken back even though I verified it. It was convient cause even though there was no where on the thread and he didn't state anything about warranty, after I talked to him about it, he said there was a 3 day warranty - which was convient since I asked him after the 4th day. Then I bought another account which I only played on, changed nothing, which got taken back - email was verified on the account so I changed nothing but after I talked to him about it, he said he told me to change email - which he didn't state anywhere on the thread or my history. Told me I was gonna get another account today and to change the email and stuff this time - i'll update your on how that works out

Edit:
    Ya he said that now he just wont respond im glad i didn't send him $12 and just went with $6 but he can keep it but just others that are about to purchase be careful. I am pretty sure we won't get anything he was online msged him he same thing not home ect ect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssa al Ghul View Post

Edit:
    Message him again if u haven't.

I just got my account I paid for hes legit but can't really tell when you will get the account just make sure hes home before buying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NovoSe7en For This Useful Post:

Nyssa al Ghul (02-14-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NovoSe7en View Post
    Message him again if u haven't.

I just got my account I paid for hes legit but can't really tell when you will get the account just make sure hes home before buying.
    Already have, opened a scam report already since I think he's pretty much ignoring me and/or won't be able to give me a permanant one - thanks for the suggestion though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyssa al Ghul For This Useful Post:

NovoSe7en (02-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hes been banned for scamming I believe but did u guys get ur money back cuz I didnt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    Hes been banned for scamming I believe but did u guys get ur money back cuz I didnt
    you bought from him ? as soon as i added him he was suspected by me, like smoothly lowring prices etc. well good luck then.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456