Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicknaime_ View Post
    In my game, whenever the Speed Boost option is set to yes, the message in the bottom left appears over and over again even if the option is set to OFF.
    OK I'll try to fix it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrzekt View Post
    Is there any possible way to use this hack online?
    Not yet, all methods are detected now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    is this menu steam only or am i doing something wrong...
    i have a scripthook file with the download in the main file directory and it still doesnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlin123 View Post
    Not yet, all methods are detected now
    Not really

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PepinCZ View Post
    Not really
    Then share with us

Thanks
    Forgot to mention me=) Since some features in the menu weren't in original brick's menu. But do I care? -not. Nice sp menu.

Thanks
    omg not online ?! only offline wtf do u think?! n00b

7. The Following User Says Thank You to orsofir11 For This Useful Post:

PepinCZ (01-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    How did you update bricks menu base to work with 1.32 as I was creating a trainer for singleplayer then the update came out and is now useless.

Thanks
    This isn't a criticism of the release, just a sanity suggestion to consider - remove the online/recovery (i.e. anything GTA:O specific).

It's not a issue with the fact they exist in it, but it you are releasing it for SP use (i.e. sane, safe'ish use) then maybe temporarily removing the GTA:O focused stuff will aid both the reputation of the release and save you having to reiterate that it's for SP use only at this time/version.

This could also be directed at most mod menu releasers and developers too, so it's not targetting you - just directing the suggestion at you for the sake of a quiet life and so people don't try using the 'online' stuff as they can't if it don't exist in the release

Who knows, maybe being proactive and restricting releases like that for everyone's benefit until it's otherwise safe'ish to have online features may buy you extra credit in people's mind for thinking of the bigger picture rather than (as some releasers/developers do) just getting it out there for the sake of it being out there and damn the issues (again, there are some devs and releasers who don't give a sh*t, they just out the goods and bask in the glory of being out there).

But otherwise, irrespective of how little or much it's generic, it's still a nice combination of functions and quite nicely laid out - nothing really outstanding, but then again - we don't all want a terminator-grade Victornox-on-steriods mod menu, just something that's got a nice selection of useable and useful stuff that's quick and intuitive to access, which for the most part, you've avoided steroid-junkie menu excess and given thought to the selection process and options. Also, it's sometimes better to not try to be overly spectacular with excesses of 'for the hell of it' experimental stuff - especially as that often requires a high commitment to retroactive and proactive modification/reengineering if issues arise from the integration of the alpha/experimental and 'for the hell of it, despite the fact it barely works' stuff that people are notorious for on some releases.

Maybe, consider releasing a parallel lightweight (of a nature such as the BHM trainer) that has a hotkey simple 'best of' the most useful bits as well, then you'll be pleasing those who want it dirt simple and paper light as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Installation
    1. Copy ScriptHookV.dll to the game's main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located.
    2. In order to load asi plugins you need to have asi loader installed, you can download it separately or use the latest version that comes with this distrib (dinput8.dll). You must delete previous asi loader version (dsound.dll) if you have one installed.
    3. This distrib also includes a sample asi plugin - native trainer, if you need a trainer then copy NativeTrainer.asi too.

Concept
    The main concept is that compiled script plugins depend only on ScriptHookV.dll, so when the game updates the only thing that user must do in order to make scripts working again is to update script hook runtime (i.e. ScriptHookV.dll).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayden1 View Post
    is this menu steam only or am i doing something wrong...
    i have a scripthook file with the download in the main file directory and it still doesnt work
    you need latest version of ScriptHook

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhastLeeJoeKerr View Post
    This isn't a criticism of the release, just a sanity suggestion to consider - remove the online/recovery (i.e. anything GTA:O specific).

It's not a issue with the fact they exist in it, but it you are releasing it for SP use (i.e. sane, safe'ish use) then maybe temporarily removing the GTA:O focused stuff will aid both the reputation of the release and save you having to reiterate that it's for SP use only at this time/version.

This could also be directed at most mod menu releasers and developers too, so it's not targetting you - just directing the suggestion at you for the sake of a quiet life and so people don't try using the 'online' stuff as they can't if it don't exist in the release

Who knows, maybe being proactive and restricting releases like that for everyone's benefit until it's otherwise safe'ish to have online features may buy you extra credit in people's mind for thinking of the bigger picture rather than (as some releasers/developers do) just getting it out there for the sake of it being out there and damn the issues (again, there are some devs and releasers who don't give a sh*t, they just out the goods and bask in the glory of being out there).

But otherwise, irrespective of how little or much it's generic, it's still a nice combination of functions and quite nicely laid out - nothing really outstanding, but then again - we don't all want a terminator-grade Victornox-on-steriods mod menu, just something that's got a nice selection of useable and useful stuff that's quick and intuitive to access, which for the most part, you've avoided steroid-junkie menu excess and given thought to the selection process and options. Also, it's sometimes better to not try to be overly spectacular with excesses of 'for the hell of it' experimental stuff - especially as that often requires a high commitment to retroactive and proactive modification/reengineering if issues arise from the integration of the alpha/experimental and 'for the hell of it, despite the fact it barely works' stuff that people are notorious for on some releases.

Maybe, consider releasing a parallel lightweight (of a nature such as the BHM trainer) that has a hotkey simple 'best of' the most useful bits as well, then you'll be pleasing those who want it dirt simple and paper light as well
    Because just for now all online methods are detected so I release the offline version first, if there is a new online method so I will make it work online, then online functions will work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZUKMAN View Post
    Forgot to mention me=) Since some features in the menu weren't in original brick's menu. But do I care? -not. Nice sp menu.
    Yeah, thanks for your help!=)

Thanks
    online not work ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iam3ak View Post
    online not work ?
    yes, now all online methods are detected, wait for new method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can someone msg me when online works

Thanks
    Hancook mode not work for me i press 7,8,9,0 but nothing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Still works fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast