Thanks

I need help, about a glitch!

I was a fresh spawn on a low pop server, when a fresh spawn with a FAL and backpack approached me. For some odd reason, he told me about a glitch on top of Skyrim mountain (Elektro mountain, the really tall one.) on how you can go underneath the ground. He told me how he could put car tents and barrels underneath the ground. He ended up killing me before we got to the top. I figured I might go investigate later on. 2 hours later, I climbed the mountain. All I found was a barrel on top of some rocks. I was curious on how to do the glitch. I couldn't figure it out. If someone could help, that would be great. I tried throwing it, laying down with it. The tents seem to be underneath a bunch of rocks and I am on top of the rocks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OryxN View Post
    I was a fresh spawn on a low pop server, when a fresh spawn with a FAL and backpack approached me. For some odd reason, he told me about a glitch on top of Skyrim mountain (Elektro mountain, the really tall one.) on how you can go underneath the ground. He told me how he could put car tents and barrels underneath the ground. He ended up killing me before we got to the top. I figured I might go investigate later on. 2 hours later, I climbed the mountain. All I found was a barrel on top of some rocks. I was curious on how to do the glitch. I couldn't figure it out. If someone could help, that would be great. I tried throwing it, laying down with it. The tents seem to be underneath a bunch of rocks and I am on top of the rocks.
    He basically lured you, if it actually was a glitch more people would know about it and it would be on YouTube but after some research I couldn't find anything on the internet, trust no one..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    It was just a prank bro..

Thanks
    Skyrim mountain lmao