Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I told them to fuck right off and went off at them over the last ban as I didn't even MOD from the ban befor. I swore so hard and called them ever thing under the sun and still got nothing. They don't give a fuck. SIMPLE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

dannnng! LMFAO i didn't think such a thing existence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Now let me tell you my story. I mod back in December and got Ban 1 offense (10days) after that didn't touch any mods whats so ever and was recording every single game I played. Haven't played for a while so started the game last Saturday (29 Jan) and updated my game to 1.32 and played for 30min in new mode the parachute one and holding the point and quit. This week wanted to play and hello msg that I was banned so I phoned them and explained that I haven't used any mods what so ever and that I have evidence of that because I was recording my games and uploaded them as proof so they could examine them. So far the only reply I got from them was that I have insufficient evidence and that my ban is gonna stay and that their system doesn't make mistakes. When I spoke with somone on the phone he was bringing my stats but I explained that I know that my stats looks fishy but that was when I modded for first time and learnt my lesson and all the money I earn in Jan was legit by playing Heist and Survival. So if my Ban gonna stay I can only tell you this if u modded in the past and will never do it in the future it doesn't mean you are not gonna get Banned as I am the perfect example of that. PEACE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wolan82 For This Useful Post:

gpa (02-13-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12