Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Steal other people logos?

anyone knows how to steal someone else logo? i know about uploading logos to your club from other websites but there's a logo i want and i want to edit a certain way and stuff so how can i take theres?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    anyone knows how to steal someone else logo? i know about uploading logos to your club from other websites but there's a logo i want and i want to edit a certain way and stuff so how can i take theres?
    Are you talking about a clan emblem? If so, only some menus (mostly premium) have the option to steel other emblems. There is no way to tweak or edit them after stealing them though. Best bet would be to take a picture and then attempt to replicate your own version of it with the changes you want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Are you talking about a clan emblem? If so, only some menus (mostly premium) have the option to steel other emblems. There is no way to tweak or edit them after stealing them though. Best bet would be to take a picture and then attempt to replicate your own version of it with the changes you want.
    I don't know what you mean by "menus" but i'm talking about taking someone logo / image on Social Club and posting it on my crew like i already gotten some free logos from that website basically you go into create emblem on GTA social club site and press this and that and click on publish emblem. i'm trying to troll this club and i already made another crew that's basically has the same name as his but i got a stupid logo for it to show disrespect but i want to push it further by finding a way to steal his actual club logo and putting it on my crew too. so is there a way to do it? the only thing i got so far is his crew photo by basically saving it as a PNG file to my desktop but i don't know how to upload it to GTA social Club website without a code? hard to explain

Thanks
    I don't know what you mean by "menus" but i'm talking about taking someone logo / image on Social Club and posting it on my crew like i already gotten some free logos from that website basically you go into create emblem on GTA social club site and press this and that and click on publish emblem. i'm trying to troll this club and i already made another crew that's basically has the same name as his but i got a stupid logo for it to show disrespect but i want to push it further by finding a way to steal his actual club logo and putting it on my crew too. so is there a way to do it? the only thing i got so far is his crew photo by basically saving it as a PNG file to my desktop but i don't know how to upload it to GTA social Club website without a code? hard to explain
    If you're talking about the gtalogo site there is a tutorial on there how to do it but you have to become a member of that crew to have access to the logo first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by billythefish View Post
    If you're talking about the gtalogo site there is a tutorial on there how to do it but you have to become a member of that crew to have access to the logo first.
    Thanks well that's not going to happen because we the crew im going for are rivals well thanks bro

Thanks
    let me know the crew and their logo may get mysteriously uploaded to that site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    here's the crew https://socialclub****ckstargames.com/member/ravanamc

Thanks
    Sounds pretty scary You could always try to mimic though and try to make like a better version of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by rwby View Post
    Sounds pretty scary You could always try to mimic though and try to make like a better version of it.
    i would want there same emblem to pizz them off and disrespect them

Thanks
    i would want there same emblem to pizz them off and disrespect them
    Then try to match it to the best of your ability. You can probably find someone really good at making gta clan logos and just mimic theres and piss them off xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Then try to match it to the best of your ability. You can probably find someone really good at making gta clan logos and just mimic theres and piss them off xD
    i wouldn't know where to begin to finding someone that could make it look like there's lol. do you know anyone?

Thanks
    i wouldn't know where to begin to finding someone that could make it look like there's lol. do you know anyone?
    No, unfortunately i do not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    No, unfortunately i do not.
    well if you come across anyone that knows how please let me know

Thanks
    Well, if the object of the exercise is mostly to wind them up and p*ss them off - there's an obvious answer given you already can get a sample of their logo from the SC website - create a mockery/parody of it :P

That way, the most anyone could say was you are making a big old joke at their expense - but if it's a good parody of their's, and a good piece in it's own right, then you could even end up finding they want to use your 'version'. Stranger things have happened when it comes to logos etc relating to games and outside of gaming.

One i used to use, not in GTA though, was a parody of the napster logo - but it was more 'evil fat cat' themed (this was back in the days when Napster first went commercial and legit). Anyway, if you download the JPEG/GIF/PNG (can't recall which is actually used) from the SC page (not hard), it's no real hassle to deconstruct it in a good editor an create a basic vector rough version from the bitmap and use that as a guide/basis.