Exact move thingy

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Exact move thingy
I took this idea from quicknick's quickbox (and some code), so credits to him. This allows you to use a proxy to make the client move to an exact spot (i remember 0.05 tile precision?) without using gotopackets that makes everything messy.

Just use something like Krelay and send an AOEPacket with effect 69, random location, random damage, with radius and effectduration as x and y respectively.

I remember if you set either the x or y as negative, then the client will stop moving.

It does not come with orape hacks, so build one yourself if you want.

Virus scans:
Jotti
Virus total

client-slave_mpgh.net.zip4.9 MB · 214 downloads Clean
Can i use this with KronkBoxer?
Quote Originally Posted by superhazza View Post
Can i use this with KronkBoxer?
Why would you need to?
And Kronkboxer doesn't allow you to import your own plugins, so no.
Is this a multi-boxer plugin basically?
Quote Originally Posted by AsianNguyen View Post
Is this a multi-boxer plugin basically?
It is a swf file. You create your own plugin to control the movement of the player.
Approved .
I haven't tried it out yet but this seems insanely cool
don't trust it it says client slave
Quote Originally Posted by Spacegamer View Post
don't trust it it says client slave
??? why though???
It's just the original name of one of the swfs of quickbox, so I decided to use it.
how do I set it up so I can actually use it though?
Quote Originally Posted by Spacegamer View Post
how do I set it up so I can actually use it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamyikito View Post
Can someone explain me how does this works? Or for what is used this hack sorry for my bad english
This hack is a movement framework used to create bots.
You need to learn to create a KRelay plugin.
Then read the instructions on the top for sending aoepackets.
Can someone explain me how does this works? Or for what is used this hack sorry for my bad english
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?