How to Get Rich on Servers

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to Get Rich on Servers
So basically I started playing on a new server (wasn't a nooby server) about a week ago and I became the 5th richest on the server in 4 days. It really depends on the server and its players. I became the 5th richest on the server, competing with 20,000 other players, so you can see how many people don't know this and how obvious it is.
PS: This isn't a hack, more so a method.

Thank and Reps are appreciated!
How to Get Rich on Servers.txt2 KB · 1,106 downloads Clean
Thanks for help. Good and understandable instructions !
hmmm might use this ;0
thanks for the share man
Thanks, will try it out.
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?