Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    oh sick they didnt just release the revolver case or anything.

#makingthosedollars

instead of giving us hl3, they gotta bleed us dry some more +(

Thanks
    they destoyed nuke and added a shit ton of gay maps

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Destroyed nuke??? Way better this way, balanced as fuck.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Much older than you, thus why I don't give two shits about a any game including CS:GO.
    Because when you get older you don't give a shit about games anymore.

I'm not sure if it's low quality bait or just you being retarded.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Don't really care too much for the operation but the map looks cool
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Lmao what? I think its really nice how they've done it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nas View Post

Because when you get older you don't give a shit about games anymore.

I'm not sure if it's low quality bait or just you being retarded.
    Lol, it's called being a ski bum who only plays GTAO when people pay me for money. I literally have no other games downloaded, nor do I plan on buying any. You're obviously the only retard here because you spend money on video games and items within those video games, which are essentially just pixels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Lol, it's called being a ski bum who only plays GTAO when people pay me for money. I literally have no other games downloaded, nor do I plan on buying any. You're obviously the only retard here because you spend money on video games and items within those video games, which are essentially just pixels.
    Learn to bait since this is awful.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Learn to bait since this is awful.
    I don't know what bait is and I don't care enough to look up the definition. I honestly do not play video games and believe anyone who does is wasting their time simply because video games are not real. There's one game on my PC and that's GTA5. I use it to do my high profiting services and that's about it, end of discussion. Hope you enjoy your day sitting inside spending real money on fake weapon skins or whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I don't know what bait is and I don't care enough to look up the definition. I honestly do not play video games and believe anyone who does is wasting their time simply because video games are not real. There's one game on my PC and that's GTA5. I use it to do my high profiting services and that's about it, end of discussion. Hope you enjoy your day sitting inside spending real money on fake weapon skins or whatever.
    Because you keep stating this I will assume that you're being serious.

'Because video games are not real' Movies aren't real either, do you consider that a waste of time too? Games are a form of entertainment.

Once again, I just can't figure out if you're being serious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Because you keep stating this I will assume that you're being serious.

'Because video games are not real' Movies aren't real either, do you consider that a waste of time too? Games are a form of entertainment.

Once again, I just can't figure out if you're being serious.
    Yes, movies are the type of thing you put on when the day is over and it's time to sit back relax and probably fall asleep. Unless they are a documentary, there is probably little to no truth behind them. I don't ever pay to go see new movies, nor do I usually stay awake long enough to finish the ones I download. I don't spend money on movies because they are also fake (Just like video games) and I don't understand people who get all into them as if they are real. I literally have a PC to use MPGH in order to build reputation so I can sell my GTAO services which, make thousands to spend on ski gear and other things in real life that normally wouldn't be affordable due to how expensive it is. Besides my services, I'd never need a computer and it really is as simple as that. I don't understand what the confusion is at this point. I have definitely made more off my PC and it's programs than I have spent and that's the only thing that matters to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Much older than you, thus why I don't give two shits about a any game including CS:GO.
    Don't know why you would even bother to reply to the thread if you "Don't give a shit" about CS:GO?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes, movies are the type of thing you put on when the day is over and it's time to sit back relax and probably fall asleep. Unless they are a documentary, there is probably little to no truth behind them. I don't ever pay to go see new movies, nor do I usually stay awake long enough to finish the ones I download. I don't spend money on movies because they are also fake (Just like video games) and I don't understand people who get all into them as if they are real. I literally have a PC to use MPGH in order to build reputation so I can sell my GTAO services which, make thousands to spend on ski gear and other things in real life that normally wouldn't be affordable due to how expensive it is. Besides my services, I'd never need a computer and it really is as simple as that. I don't understand what the confusion is at this point. I have definitely made more off my PC and it's programs than I have spent and that's the only thing that matters to me.
    I honestly couldn't care less how much you make from your services. My main reason that I am still replying to your posts is because you consider video games (and movies) a waste of time. Only the PS2 already has 157.68 (in millions) sales worldwide. (Don't let me count the sales of the Xbox and Wii too) Are all the people who bought this console just simply wasting their time? Is reading a book wasting your time?

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I honestly couldn't care less how much you make from your services. My main reason that I am still replying to your posts is because you consider video games (and movies) a waste of time. Only the PS2 already has 157.68 (in millions) sales worldwide. (Don't let me count the sales of the Xbox and Wii too) Are all the people who bought this console just simply wasting their time? Is reading a book wasting your time?
    Just drop it. His logic is invalid. It's obviously bait because it's like he's trying to sound retarded and he's bragging about his money. The guy will seriously get butthurt over not becoming a moderator on a game hacking site and tell you games are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

You seem like the kind of guy that brags about being "normal" in society compared to everyone else, literally reading every comment of yours has made me cringe harder and harder every time. Stop being so fucking full of yourself, congratulations! You spend money on ski gear I'm sure you enjoy skiing like everyone else enjoys video games, both are hobbies so there is no argument over spending money on a game or spending money on skiing neither of which yield much if any profit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast