Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    sadly i never get to know the feeling to have high weapon mastery if only there is someone who is kind enough to teach me hm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmyking46 View Post
    Maybe . I Cannot Open My Id
    Few things I want to point out. If we read carefully on their announcement. They stated those use master bug they will reset back to the point before they start the mastery bug. That means they won't or at least they should not set to all mastery to Rookies 4th. If they want to set everything back to 0 they they should not said will reset back to the point before mastery bug Just say will set every mastery level to 0 then it is clear all your mastery will set to rookie 4th. So if u do the mastery for Shot gun from Pro 5th to GM and the rest didn't do anything like every thing Elite 3rd and sniper Pro 4th. Then they should reset only Shotgun mastery to Pro 5th and the reset same as now. And they never said that they will review and decide the punishments for those players who use mastery bug and it depend on case to case

Then they ban you permanently as punishment but they sated very clearly all the players and temporary ban for 7 days
    That means every mastery bug player whether he do for 1 lvl or 1 weapon or 10 lvls for all weapons all should be same as 7 days
    If they want to ban depend on case to case then they should not such an announcement.
    Now its like he open your account and see you got so many GM mastery and his own account may be only 1 or 2 GM master. So he jealous and ban u permanently. Or may be you are more handsome than him so he hate you.

Are they really idiots?? Right now I wondering everyday what they eat?
    Even ban the players can't do properly and make a proper announcement.
    And if you check now most ID they banned are now unban already they said auto ban system error and say sorry.
    They are not only idiots they are brainless Jokers.

Ban in the morning and say sorry end of the day. Whole day go dating with GF then come back before go sleep open one time see many complains and say sorry and unban. Easy going life GM. But I wan to keep that GM so he will do more stupid things and we will be saved.

You try to tell him the announcement didn't say like that and only 7 days. And if he insist to change your permanent ban status then you tell him make sure delete account. Later that GM change name reset stats and open account here and post at Buy and Sell. doing good business here. If he do that then you burn him this time not ban but burn him down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiiiyyy View Post
    sadly i never get to know the feeling to have high weapon mastery if only there is someone who is kind enough to teach me hm
    you can find weapon mastery bug tutorial at youtube..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugget16 View Post
    you can find weapon mastery bug tutorial at youtube..
    bug mastery still work ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    bug mastery still work ?
    i think not work now

My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com

Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME

ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .

Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    bug mastery still work ?
    i think no one is bothered to try since most of the people here all got their desired mastery(s) already. try and see for yourself bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
    Few things I want to point out. If we read carefully on their announcement. They stated those use master bug they will reset back to the point before they start the mastery bug. That means they won't or at least they should not set to all mastery to Rookies 4th. If they want to set everything back to 0 they they should not said will reset back to the point before mastery bug Just say will set every mastery level to 0 then it is clear all your mastery will set to rookie 4th. So if u do the mastery for Shot gun from Pro 5th to GM and the rest didn't do anything like every thing Elite 3rd and sniper Pro 4th. Then they should reset only Shotgun mastery to Pro 5th and the reset same as now. And they never said that they will review and decide the punishments for those players who use mastery bug and it depend on case to case

Then they ban you permanently as punishment but they sated very clearly all the players and temporary ban for 7 days
    That means every mastery bug player whether he do for 1 lvl or 1 weapon or 10 lvls for all weapons all should be same as 7 days
    If they want to ban depend on case to case then they should not such an announcement.
    Now its like he open your account and see you got so many GM mastery and his own account may be only 1 or 2 GM master. So he jealous and ban u permanently. Or may be you are more handsome than him so he hate you.

Are they really idiots?? Right now I wondering everyday what they eat?
    Even ban the players can't do properly and make a proper announcement.
    And if you check now most ID they banned are now unban already they said auto ban system error and say sorry.
    They are not only idiots they are brainless Jokers.

Ban in the morning and say sorry end of the day. Whole day go dating with GF then come back before go sleep open one time see many complains and say sorry and unban. Easy going life GM. But I wan to keep that GM so he will do more stupid things and we will be saved.

You try to tell him the announcement didn't say like that and only 7 days. And if he insist to change your permanent ban status then you tell him make sure delete account. Later that GM change name reset stats and open account here and post at Buy and Sell. doing good business here. If he do that then you burn him this time not ban but burn him down.
    You can't blame GM, they are a bunch of motherfucker retards without any brains in their mind, so how will they think? My ID didn't get banned for playing mastery hack, mastery bug got banned for permanent? Retards motherfuckers, come out and say- "We will ban you", in the end-"Sorry for misbanning"
    For example, on YouTube there is a player play hack when GM_Mankey have an event, when that person use hack in there, GM said ban, but after so long, mastery bug got banned for permanent, play hack in front of GM didn't get banned, what is the logic of this?
    Even their grammar in BlackShot is shit as hell- "Now BlackShot Server is offline for maintanence", should be -"BlackShot server is now offline for maintanence", uninstall page, "BlackShot are removing files", should be-"BlackShot is removing all files". So you say, they can't even get their English right, how can they run a Online MMORFPS game?

- - - Updated - - -

So u really cannot blame them as they don't have any brains/IQ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    So u really cannot blame them as they don't have any brains/IQ
    I not really blaming them.

But you see ........ it is really amazing ....... I was just surprised after last Server Maintenance and they created all those problems by themselves.

And then how they handle, how they response to players and everything during these days.

There is one more thing I want to share my thinking with you guys about
    Why GM didn't really take actions on Hackers and why he Ban only Mastery Bug Players

After I try very hard to figure out the reason why GM don't really take actions on hacks
    Then I think about mpgh hacks, these hacks are awesome.

So may be GM himself is very noob and he found that these hacks really helpful for him when he use his other ID to play.

In fact he might be fallen in love with these hacks and don't want to make too hard for you guys to crack after hacks are patched.
    So he make that easier for you guys to release new hacks.

In conclusion, I would like to say don't play bug or any other kind of cheats just use mpgh hacks.
    And you won't get banned unless if they appoint one more GM then we need to wait and see whether that 3rd GM also Hack lover or hater.

After Tomorrow Maintenance, there will be 500% EXP until month end and next month 300% EXP.
    So enjoy the game, hack more, laugh more and love that stupid GMs more.

Good Luck and Enjoy Hacking. ^.^ V

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    A lot of bans was removed due mistake of Blackshot, and for whom stayed banned I guess that now can play blackshot bcuz the ban was only 7 days.
    #Closed.

- - - Updated - - -

#Thread Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12