OutdatedHow to use and activate GMOD hacks. (BYPASS INCLUDED)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
How to use and activate GMOD hacks. (BYPASS INCLUDED)
Step 1 : Get a hack and a bypasser. (Will include BOTH of mine in attachments)
Step 2 : Put lua file here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua OR C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\l ua

Step 3 : Launch Gmod
Step 4 : Launch Extreme Injector (Will include link in credits)
Step 5 : Select hl2.exe in process list.
Step 6 : Click add dll and add the bypasser (http://prntscr.com/a4qoke)
Step 7 : Click Inject
Step 8 : Join a gmod server
Step 9 : press ~ than type lua_openscript_cl Hack.lua
Step 10 : Press insert/f11 (Either or I believe)
Step 11 : Enjoy hacking

Vt of the rar : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1455776377/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/9dknct34o1

THANK ME FOR THE FUCKING BYPASSER OR I WILL NO LONGER BE HERE TO HELP YO BITCH ASSES ;-)



- - - Updated - - -
@Yemiez Approval pl0x
hackpack_mpgh.net.rar36 KB · 860 downloads Clean
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk and let me know what happens.
When I type the command it says "Use gDaap_openscript instead!", when i do Use gDaap_openscript it says file not found
Quote Originally Posted by Beast3214 View Post
When I type the command it says "Use gDaap_openscript instead!", when i do Use gDaap_openscript it says file not found
gDaap_openscript E:\Dismember\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GarrysM od\garrysmod\lu a\hack.lua

Says hack success, but I press f11/Insert nothing happens!
Thank you m8, the bypass works very good... But the "Hack.lua" didnt worked 4 me. THX
Hacklua doesn't work. Bypass does.
hacker lua file hot to run???
thank for bypass it works on cake anti vheat
Thanks
Thanks man, this will really help out the newbies :P
Was sole reason i posted it lemon
where the hell is the link for extreme injector -.-
Thanks for this! hope it works.
Glad to be of assistance to so many of you sexy fucks :P

- - - Updated - - -

-==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==-
OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T MENTION THIS LUA FILE IS SASHA HACK TO OPEN IT TYPE IN CONSOLE SASHA_MENU @Jim Morrison can you please add this to my original post :/ I can't believe I forgot to add this
The thing is, most of the server has their own anti-cheat system that catches almost every single lua script that is running. Now most of them are on the CAC's detection level. They also detect cvar maniulation which will get you kicked or banned depending on the server. I mean, I have my own wall hack by manipulating the server cvar by injecting dll file in the main menu. I got banned by couple of big servers for cvar manipulation and running scripts. some people do know a way to run their own lua before the server runs their own anti cheat script.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?