Thread: My Introduction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

My Introduction

Hello MPGH I have recently maid a MPGH account to look at other forums as the other one that i was apart of was starting to become more and more inactive. For the month that i have been here i have seen a bunch of friendly Admins/Moderators and a bunch of friendly users here on MPGH. This is by far the best community i have ever seen on a online forum! So let me tell you guys some stuff about me. I am 13 years old i live in a city called Albuquerque and i love modding. The thing that got me into modding was my friend he had a xbox 360 and he told me how much these consoles were (this was about 2 years ago) so he showed me some stuff and i eventually got one for my B-day it was the vary first version of the Xbox 360 phat arcade edition it came with a whopping 20GB of HDD space :P so i enjoyed that for about a year or so and then it got RROD i was hart broken at the time and i begged my mom and grandma to buy me a new one at the time they said no but i did end up getting a Slim Xbox 360 for Christmas i was so happy that day. Then i started meeting new friends online some my age and some that were older i used to get picked on a lot online but i always had my friends there to back me up. After this lets fast forward about 1 year i found this youtuber xXModdedWarfareXx he had a RGH and he had multiple tutorials on how to hack your console and stuff i was to young and had no idea what i was doing so i did not attempt anything from his tutorials. Then about 3 months after that i found MrMario2011 and he had tutorials on how to mod game saves with a USD and stuff so i watched that and got the hang of it that was enough for about 6 months then i found his tutorials on how to flash DVD drive so i could get games for free by downloading them off the internet (i do not condone piracy) and burning them onto a DVD so i did that and then after that i figured out how to ISO mod COD WAW and GTA 4 original and Episodes form Liberty cities. so i was having fun with my friends and stuff then GTA 5 came out i got that and then about 6 months after release i found out how to ISO mod GTA 5 online so i started to do that and i got some people interested in it and they started buying "recovery's" from me i was making some money i wasn't the richest person in the world but i was able to save some money. But i was about half way there and my console got banned from Xbox live i was so mad at that i sold all my xbox stuff to game stop and bought a PS4 after about 6 month of playing PS4 i bought a RGH and that boosted my modding hobby i loved modding and i figured i could make a few bucks on the side. This has been a little back story about how is tarted to mod thought it would be a nice introduction to MPGH

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    yo

welcome to MPGH
    Schuba is my main nigga.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

SiNNER (10-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you i hope i enjoy my time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XBL-Revolution View Post
    Thank you i hope i enjoy my time
    Hey man, welcome to MPGH!

I think i bought an account from me last nightish aswell.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

SiNNER (10-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Hey man, welcome to MPGH!

I think i bought an account from me last nightish aswell.
    Thx and yah i did buy a couple of accs from you

Thanks
    add me xbox 360 zzbrad12zz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zzbrad12zz View Post
    add me xbox 360 zzbrad12zz
    why bump this old thread?