Thanks

Looking for a Freelance Graphics Designer for Logo

Hello, my name is Ayo Lmao INC and I am making this post because I am looking for a graphics designer who would be interested in taking a side project for me if he/she has the time. Just some back story as to why I am making this post is because I used to own and manage a channel that uploaded music in the electronic genre but unfortunately it acquired three copyright strikes and it was taken down because I was not careful enough with it.

After getting 300,000 channel views and 400+ subscribers, my small community that I have started up was demolished and after that I lost all motivation to start again. It was a habit that kept me working when I had no work. I would search up music and edit it with my visualizers and upload it to YouTube for my 400+ subscribers to enjoy. This happened around 5-6 months ago and ever since then I've been wanting to get back in to it and now is the time. If it is any use to anybody I will post my previous channel's artwork for your viewing pleasure.

If anyone is interested in helping me out with creating a logo and header for my new and upcoming channel then please add me on Skype at: viatarom so we can discuss this further.

Thank-you so much and have a great day.

EDIT: I can't add pictures to it but I can provide them in the Skype chat if need be.
    Last edited by Ayo Lmao INC; 02-28-2016 at 09:43 PM.