Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sorry, but i completely disagree with your point.

Let me bring an analogy for you:
    If were to see someone dying right in front of you(regardless of race/nationality) would you let them die or actually help them?
    Luckily your country is the opposite of you and took the latter response. Just because they came from a war-torn country doesn't mean they'll automatically become violent people.

Stop generalizing people based on race/nationality or what happened in their country, you're acting like there was no crime happening then when they immigrated there crimes started happening all of a sudden lol.

Last edited by Smoke; 03-03-2016 at 09:27 PM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    You, and your parents don't have to live there either. If your parents think they are at risk by exposing themselves to the refugees then they can leave, however I am not saying this as a insult. The refugees shouldn't be doing the things they are doing but you have to also understand that they are homeless. So yeah.... I cannot really say which side is right. Sorry.4
    The goverment has given them homes, Money, and food. They are better off than anyone earning minimum wage or even some medium income families, These people came to my country, to my home and assaulted my friends and family they will pay, With blood or sweat. The people in my town are tired of these refugees getting huge ammounts of money for nothing, most of them don't have jobs and do not look for them they are happy to be paid for, If they do not start trying to get work they will pay in blood. This is not a threat but a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Sorry, but i completely disagree with your point.

Let me bring an analogy for you:
    If were to see someone dying right in front of you(regardless of race/nationality) would you let them die or actually help them?
    Luckily your country is the opposite of you and took the latter response. Just because they came from a war-torn country doesn't mean they'll automatically become violent people.

Stop generalizing people based on race/nationality or what happened in their country, you're acting like there was no crime happening then when they immigrated there crimes started happening all of a sudden lol.

I am just saying what i have seen with my own eyes, i have no problem with them coming here to work, i welcome anyone of any race, religion or nationality aslong as they work for what the want instead of stealing abusing and raping for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If you don't like them coming to your country, go to their countries and fix their problem?
    They don't like it when we go their countries with guns to spread freedom. They come to ours to spread oppression.

Behind you, laying my corrupting hands upon your shoulders. Soon, you shall be an extension of me.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Immigrants even complain about low salaries and benefits the country gives them nowadays, this is just plain stupid. They come into foreign countries and still complain, make these terrorist attacks and shit. If I had the control, I would let them in my country over my corpse only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12