WTSFitbit Service l Worldwide l Cheapest + Fastest l $35

Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12
Fitbit Service l Worldwide l Cheapest + Fastest l $35


Proof:



Added you to discuss

UPDATE: Bought a Blaze, will tell you guys how it goes.
How is 45$ the "Cheapest" i've seen people sell for less/equal to price
Quote Originally Posted by Kingflash View Post
How is 45$ the "Cheapest" i've seen people sell for less/equal to price
With the speed in which you have it processed and received it is. Simple, if you don't want don't buy
Are these retail?
awaiting results from others
Actual good TOS. If OP fails, you get a refund.
Fair TOS.

only question I have is how are the blazes shipped? replacement packing or BNIB? I haven't heard much about these yet.
I just placed an order for a blaze from OP.
He told me to remind him tomorrow about it, since the support line is closed.
Will update
Yea I would like to know if its retail as well. Although the blaze is newer, its cheaper than a brand new in store surge. Therefore it should cost less. I'll probably be buying after results/proof.


@Way to the U.S. is it retail or replacement? Same question for Canada as well.
I wish I could take a vouch copy, D:
Quote Originally Posted by Lightningsnail View Post
Fair TOS.

only question I have is how are the blazes shipped? replacement packing or BNIB? I haven't heard much about these yet.
Depends on the rep and your location.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tttwedgy View Post
Are these retail?
Depends on rep and your location.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamaros View Post
I wish I could take a vouch copy, D:
Already have proof and such so do not have any vouch copies. Sorry :/
added you in Skype.
Just added on skype, ravo1965
Posts 1–15 of 174 · Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?