Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name of the bot: Proof of Recruitment Bot (Archportal)
    Purpose: To farm for the following Nulgath regeants easily:
    Unidentified 13
    Tainted Gem
    Dark Crystal Shard
    Diamond of Nulgath
    Gem of Nulgath (Misc)
    Extra: None.

Thanks
    Title: Leveling bot
    Purpose: Just started a fresh account
    Extra: Gimme something spicy :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by abstaiin View Post
    Title: Leveling bot
    Purpose: Just started a fresh account
    Extra: Gimme something spicy :^)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089600

Thanks
    Title: LEGION EXERCISE 3

Purpose: Need Judgement Hammer for Zealith Reavers

Extra:

I know that there are built-in versions in Lebot and Carbon, but those are kinda broken due to how the quest works now, with you having to accept the quest items (Chaos Eggs and Chaorrupted Essence). I made a temporary bot in Bot Manager, but it's terribly inefficient, due to the quest items having about a 33% chance of dropping, so the bot has to make 4-5 runs to complete the quest even once. I thought maybe someone could use the new bot Cetera to make a way more efficient bot? It has the "Kill Monster until you have X number of items in your inventory" command in the Bot Manager. I tried to make one, but the UI was super confusing, especially when I input Chaos Eggs:24 as part of the (item:quantity) argument, and it returned an entirely different quantity of the item. If anybody more familiar with Cetera or has made a better alternative can help me, I would be SUPER grateful. Cheers mates.

Thanks
    Name:Member Void Aura
    Purpose:To farm void auras using the second option to farm them- the member one without Sepulchure's armor. Farming for Necrotic Blade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JagerBradley View Post
    Name:Member Void Aura
    Purpose:To farm void auras using the second option to farm them- the member one without Sepulchure's armor. Farming for Necrotic Blade.
    Check 010 in this thread.
    To know that for the greater good they must remain the greatest threat. | Minion 11/16 - 02/17 | Vouches

Thanks
    A Glacera rep bot

Thanks
    Name: Glacera Rep Bot
    Purpose: I want to get rank 10 Glacera fast
    Extra: I want to get rank 10, because i want the seasonal Glacial Beserker class

Thnx very much
    Last edited by TheTechSkull; 12-17-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechSkull View Post
    Name: Glacera Rep Bot
    Purpose: I want to get rank 10 Glacera fast
    Extra: I want to get rank 10, because i want the seasonal Glacial Beserker class

Thnx very much
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203630

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Bot requested: I need someone to post a full .dmbot file version of the Nulgath Larvae / Mana Golem bot from Le Bot.
    Purpose: To farm the Mana Golem in a glitched room and kill it even faster.

You may be wondering why I want this instead of just using the one from Le Bot. I need this because there are only two settings for pre-set bots that you cannot manually edit: you can either join public rooms with them, or you can join randomised rooms above 99000 (via the /join [mapname]-999999 thing). I wish to be able to manually edit the bot so I can go to my personal private room with the bot, and also so I can use the room glitch on said private room to speed up the kills of the Mana Golem, and also add in a [Enter, Spawn] cell jump whenever the quest attempts to turn in so that I don't get stuck killing the Mana Golem while the bot keeps failing to turn in.

I would create one myself but the only part that stumps me is the MapItem part. I don't know what ID the Mana Energy quest item is, so... I can't do this bit. I don't know how to use packet sniffers either, and honestly I'd much rather see if anyone else is able to do this.

Thanks
    Title : Preparation for Nulgath class
    Purpose : I need a bot to farm all the required items for Nulgath's new class coming out.
    Other : Keep in mind, I don't currently have any Nulgath items like unidentified 13 / non mem voucher. So i'll need those too. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Bot requested: I need someone to post a full .dmbot file version of the Nulgath Larvae / Mana Golem bot from Le Bot.
    Purpose: To farm the Mana Golem in a glitched room and kill it even faster.

You may be wondering why I want this instead of just using the one from Le Bot. I need this because there are only two settings for pre-set bots that you cannot manually edit: you can either join public rooms with them, or you can join randomised rooms above 99000 (via the /join [mapname]-999999 thing). I wish to be able to manually edit the bot so I can go to my personal private room with the bot, and also so I can use the room glitch on said private room to speed up the kills of the Mana Golem, and also add in a [Enter, Spawn] cell jump whenever the quest attempts to turn in so that I don't get stuck killing the Mana Golem while the bot keeps failing to turn in.

I would create one myself but the only part that stumps me is the MapItem part. I don't know what ID the Mana Energy quest item is, so... I can't do this bit. I don't know how to use packet sniffers either, and honestly I'd much rather see if anyone else is able to do this.
    First, lebot doesn´t pick up certain items from that quest.
    Second, what you are asking is a pretty old bot, but you can try learn cetera and make one by yourself
    Third, you can glitch a 99xxx room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZ View Post
    Title : Preparation for Nulgath class
    Purpose : I need a bot to farm all the required items for Nulgath's new class coming out.
    Other : Keep in mind, I don't currently have any Nulgath items like unidentified 13 / non mem voucher. So i'll need those too. Thank you!
    Mana energy from carbon, and this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1102894
    the other items you will have to manually farm them or with simple bots. There is not any bot that farm all the items of void warlord.
    COBHC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by santixdd View Post
    First, lebot doesn´t pick up certain items from that quest.
    Second, what you are asking is a pretty old bot, but you can try learn cetera and make one by yourself
    Third, you can glitch a 99xxx room.
    You don't seem to understand: What is the point in glitching a 99xxx room when it CHANGES to a DIFFERENT 99xxx room every time you LEAVE THE MAP? Have you never farmed the Nulgath Larvae quest before? There are two maps you need to kill stuff in, the Mana Elemental in gilead and the Mana Golem in elemental. I want to be able to glitch a private elemental room, one that I can leave an alt in to preserve the glitched state of the room, and freely return to it during the bot. Glitching a 99xxx room is pointless because, for example, if I glitch elemental-99123, the next time the bot sends me to elemental it will not send me to the exact same 99xxx room.

And by "Map Item" I meant the Mana Energy for Nulgath quest item. If you go into the Bot Manager in Le Bot, there is a Map Item/Get Map Item option where you put in the packet for the quest item. My problem is that I don't know the Item ID for that quest item, therefore I can't fully make my own bot right in Le Bot itself. I tried to create one myself earlier and I managed to get all of it except for the Map Item bit for the quest items. I do not know how JamesRo coded the pre-set Mana Golem bot in Le Bot otherwise I would not need to ask here for anyone's help.

I have no aspirations to learn coding for myself, and neither do I want to learn how to use a packet sniffer. I posted my request in here to see if anyone already had the knowledge that they could give me. All you're doing is wasting my time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    You don't seem to understand: What is the point in glitching a 99xxx room when it CHANGES to a DIFFERENT 99xxx room every time you LEAVE THE MAP? Have you never farmed the Nulgath Larvae quest before? There are two maps you need to kill stuff in, the Mana Elemental in gilead and the Mana Golem in elemental. I want to be able to glitch a private elemental room, one that I can leave an alt in to preserve the glitched state of the room, and freely return to it during the bot. Glitching a 99xxx room is pointless because, for example, if I glitch elemental-99123, the next time the bot sends me to elemental it will not send me to the exact same 99xxx room.

And by "Map Item" I meant the Mana Energy for Nulgath quest item. If you go into the Bot Manager in Le Bot, there is a Map Item/Get Map Item option where you put in the packet for the quest item. My problem is that I don't know the Item ID for that quest item, therefore I can't fully make my own bot right in Le Bot itself. I tried to create one myself earlier and I managed to get all of it except for the Map Item bit for the quest items. I do not know how JamesRo coded the pre-set Mana Golem bot in Le Bot otherwise I would not need to ask here for anyone's help.

I have no aspirations to learn coding for myself, and neither do I want to learn how to use a packet sniffer. I posted my request in here to see if anyone already had the knowledge that they could give me. All you're doing is wasting my time.
    well use the quest id/item id/shop id from the forum, and btw you can glitch any over 99xxx room, I have done it with tercessionatums,
    COBHC

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast