OutdatedAQW Fiend Seal / Gem of Domination bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Fiend Seal / Gem of Domination bot
This is a bot for the items, Fiend Seal and Gem of Domination. It joins the shadowblast arena and kills monsters, Paragon and Legion Airstrike that drop the Fiend Seal and it also kills Doombringer and DoomKnight Prime to get the Gem of Domination.

For me, the 2 items have only dropped once in around 1 and a half hours of farming... so I think the drop rates are pretty low or I just have really bad luck. Lol.

Someone requested this bot on the thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...light=aqw+bots

The monsters in the room, aren't very tanky so you can use a class like Lycan or whatever you choose. Press resume bot manager, lag killer and auto relogin to a server like, Safiria (Not a lot of players in it).

@Hunter

The T Editors's bot for Fiend Seal and Gem of Domination_mpgh.net.rar461 B · 366 downloads Clean
/Approved. Post back results and always, use at your own risk.
I requested this, so thank you so much for this!

I just finished doing this manually to get 4 turn ins in /join Archportal and got a pretty decent return (mainly, x2 Uni 13).

To give you an idea, I think I did a total of 160 Seals + 4 Gems of Domination in around 2 hours. So this bot will come in handy, when I need it.

Again, thank you so much!
Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
I requested this, so thank you so much for this!

I just finished doing this manually to get 4 turn ins in /join Archportal and got a pretty decent return (mainly, x2 Uni 13).

To give you an idea, I think I did a total of 160 Seals + 4 Gems of Domination in around 2 hours. So this bot will come in handy, when I need it.

Again, thank you so much!
No Problem I'm glad I could help you
Quote Originally Posted by fireball99893 View Post
Nice bot!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?