Thanks

Hiring Skilled and Experienced Server Builders PAID JOBS

-MUST provide a portfolio/ example along with proof that it is your work (1 acception)
    -MUST have a reasonably good standing on MPGH (somewhat active and non scammer, this is not a strict rule)
    -MUST be over 14 years old (1 acception)

THESE ARE PAID JOBS
    -Architect: You will assist in designing the server. You will be paid $10 to $50 per area based on experience. You will be given bonuses based on how well of a job you do and how quickly you do things. Bonuses can be up to $50 each. PROOF REQUIRED IN RESUME: the design you create for proof is completely up to you, however, if it is a random 2d art of a poke ball or any non server related things, you will be asked to create another. when you create this, you will take a screen shot in f5 mode showing your design along with your skin and in chat, the words: for resume. This proves your design is legit.

-Plugin Expert: You will be adding necessary plugins to the server and editing the plugins to match my expectations. You will also be creating all of the signs, rules, warps, connected worlds, commands, kits, and various other things for the server. There are only two positions for this. You will be paid $10 to $50 based on experience and up to $150 in bonuses if you go above and beyond expectations. ALSO it is your job to find good server hosting that works well with the plugins you use. It is also your job to completely set up the server. I will pay for the hosting PROOF REQUIRED: you will decide how to adequately provide proof. I have little knowlage in this area.

-Website Designer: You will create a website for the server. It is your job to find good website hosting. After you find the website hosting that you like to work with, I will pay for it. You will be paid $10 to $30 based on experience PROOF REQUIRED: Provide 1 to 5 websites that you have created along with proof that it is yours.

-Project Managers: Your job is simple. You will be monitoring workers. You will have every workers skype. Workers will notify you when they are online. You will have temp ban privelages so you can ban someone until you can converse with me about why. You will assist where needed by workers such as testing commands and providing your opinion. You will be paid by the hour. I will look at the logs to see when you log in and out of the server. You will be paid $2.50 to $5 per hour. If you do not do your duties or go afk to rack up hours, your pay WILL be docked or you will be perm banned. PROOF REQUIRED: Must prove to be 16 or older and have 3 references AT MINIMUM that say you are a good leader and a responsible admin.

-Helpers: ONLY ACCEPTION TO AGE LIMIT. This is mostly designed for ages 12 to 16 although you can be any age. This job pays the least at $1.50 per hour. You will have no authority. You are basically a manager without authority. You assist where needed and you will have everyones skype. *NO PROOF NEEDED* as you will not have access to any harmful commands.

When you add me on Skype. You will provide your Minecraft Resume to me after I accept. Resume includes: portfolio, name, experience, references, age. The position you want and the corresponding proof listed above.

After you provide this to me, I will set up a time to Skype you for an interview. It is recommended that in this call you provide some form of ID but not required.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Nik; 03-22-2016 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Exception is spelled E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N not acception.