Thread: Banned on MPGH

Thanks

Banned on MPGH

Hello my account (Wolverine) was banned on MPGH recently for something I didn't do. I didn't create a new account called "BTC". You can even check the IP. However, "BTC" took access to my account for few hours because I was scammed (hacked) by "BTC" and lost over $1k USD on my Blockchain. The person told me he wanted access to my MPGH account and then he will refund me the money. Because it was a lot of money which I worked so hard to make, I had to fall to his terms hoping I get my money back. Basically, I was blackmailed. However, after seeing the stuff he was posting under my account for example threads like "BTC to PP" "Worldwide Exchange Service" and stuff like that, I had to get my account back. So I changed the password and now I only have access to it. The person also ran away with all my money. I was in a frustrating situation, and my MPGH account getting banned breaks me down even more as I had nothing to do with all the threads posted. I didn't create any second account. I am going to post all the proof below (Skype conversation, blockchain, etc). Also "BTC" Skype was "merchent.killer". Please have a look.

Here is my profile link: mpgh[dot]net/forum/member.php?u=3518403

Here is the thread link that "BTC" created which I fell for and decided to help him with his BTC conversion: mpgh[dot]net/forum/showthread.php?t=1089426

Here is all the proof:
    prntscr[dot]com/abyxkr
    prntscr[dot]com/abr9mp
    prntscr[dot]com/abrcpo
    prntscr[dot]com/abrevl
    prntscr[dot]com/abreyo
    prntscr[dot]com/abrf4u
    prntscr[dot]com/abrfu5
    prntscr[dot]com/abrfxc
    prntscr[dot]com/abrg6j
    prntscr[dot]com/abrg9o
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgbm
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgd1
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgfn
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgi4
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgks
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgoc
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgr4
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgva
    prntscr[dot]com/abrgys
    prntscr[dot]com/abrh5f

Thanks
    @ @Wolverine2.0 You had full power to say no from him asking to use your MPGH account. He had all rights to scam on your account and considering you gave it to him, it's in your fault too for lending your MPGH account.

I'll let GM's confirm their discession considering you loaned your MPGH account to a person who you lost your money to and gave them many chances to scam.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Hello FanticSteal. Yes I had full power to say no to him. I was aware that somebody would point that out. However, think of it from my perspective. That day I lost $1,080 USD because of him. He told me he will refund me my money if I gave him my MPGH account. Of course, after I got all my money, I would change my pass using email and take back access to my account. I would have done anything to get my money back because I was in a messed up situation. I wasn't thinking properly. It was just so much money which I worked hard for to make. Now, let me make this very clear FanticSteal. I am fully against scamming. Once I saw the threads he was posting under my account, I took access back to my account right away. I even told everyone he's a scammer on the thread. I made it very clear not to deal with him. I have never scammed anyone in my life and will continue to do so. Also, most of the threads he posted weren't even made public as they were deleted by the mods here. Another thing, Flengo did contact me like a day after that I needed to "submit my eBook to a staff member for approval". So I replied back saying I am not selling any eBooks and told him to delete any thread that looks suspicious (currency exchange, ebooks, etc) under my username as they were not made by me.

Here is proof of the Skype conversation with Flengo[MPGH]:
    prntscr[dot]com/ac45gn
    prntscr[dot]com/ac45jt
    prntscr[dot]com/ac461p

So, I am 100% against scamming and have never scammed or made any other account. I was helpless and was caught up in a huge messed up situation where I wasn't thinking straight. However, I promise you that this type of shit won't happen again.
    Last edited by Wolverine2.0; 03-06-2016 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks
    It's been 3 days. Hopefully I can get an update on the progress of my case. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    By the way, when Wolverine got scammed I have been scammed by the same guy that scammed him, since I made an order to him on skype but it wasn't him was another guy so at the beginning I lost 150$ but then I got it back with chargebacks.

I don't know if we can say our thinking here or if it's worth something but Wolverine is just a victim in this story...
    Hardworking is the key to success.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kangoo13 For This Useful Post:

Wolverine2.0 (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kangoo13 View Post
    By the way, when Wolverine got scammed I have been scammed by the same guy that scammed him, since I made an order to him on skype but it wasn't him was another guy so at the beginning I lost 150$ but then I got it back with chargebacks.

I don't know if we can say our thinking here or if it's worth something but Wolverine is just a victim in this story...
    Thanks but don't post here as it's against the rules and you can get banned just like me. But thanks again.

Thanks
    I am still waiting to get unbanned here as I got perm banned. Been waiting for a long time now and I haven't even got any mods reply after FanticSteal. Please mods resolve this quickly as I have been waiting patiently but I really need to get back selling as people are waiting for me so please.

Thanks
    User made a new account and thought he can ban evade.

/Banned
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread