Thread: Confused

Thanks

Confused

Hi guys, I was an active member in this section a few years back when I had interest in AQW. Back then LeBot was very popular, but now that I am back, I realized it's at v8.4 and no longer updated. I also found Carbon, which I believe is what you guys are using right now. But when I browse the bots made, many of the bots were still supporting LeBot instead of Carbon, so I am quite confused here.

Could anyone fill me in on what's the latest trends in AQW botting scene? Some questions I have in mind that I hope you can help with:
    -What is the recommended bot? (Lebot or Carbon)
    -What are the best things/rep to farm now? (e.g. best class. I have 4m gold here which I believe is the limit, so I am not too interested in farming gold. Mainly looking for classes and stuff I guess. I got Necro, VoT and AO already.)
    -I see quite a few bots on legion coins. What are they? Perhaps someone could enlighten me on their usefulness
    -Is AE still as lenient towards botter as they were? I seen some ban threads, and even a program called Anti-Ban :O

THANKS!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YashiroIsana View Post
    Hi guys, I was an active member in this section a few years back when I had interest in AQW. Back then LeBot was very popular, but now that I am back, I realized it's at v8.4 and no longer updated. I also found Carbon, which I believe is what you guys are using right now. But when I browse the bots made, many of the bots were still supporting LeBot instead of Carbon, so I am quite confused here.

Could anyone fill me in on what's the latest trends in AQW botting scene? Some questions I have in mind that I hope you can help with:
    -What is the recommended bot? (Lebot or Carbon)
    -What are the best things/rep to farm now? (e.g. best class. I have 4m gold here which I believe is the limit, so I am not too interested in farming gold. Mainly looking for classes and stuff I guess. I got Necro, VoT and AO already.)
    -I see quite a few bots on legion coins. What are they? Perhaps someone could enlighten me on their usefulness
    -Is AE still as lenient towards botter as they were? I seen some ban threads, and even a program called Anti-Ban :O

THANKS!!

1. Carbon, since it is updated more frequently, but you can use both of them since bots usually work on both trainers.
    2. 3. You should farm for Nulgath's resources (like Diamonds, Un. 13, etc.), Legion Tokens (used for members of Dage's army; you can become one if you purchase Undead Warrior Armor and do Dage's quests; there are some cool classes right now, limited tho, like Legion Doomknight, and also armors and weapons that are really well made) and reputations (for rep classes obviously).
    4. Don't worry. As long as you respect some steps, you should be safe and not worry about getting banned. I recommend following this guide: Botting and Cheating guide for AQW.
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    /Moved to the correct section, solved & closed.