Waiting for csgo.exe even when it's already open?
With most hacks, all I can get is waiting for csgo or csgo not found even when it's already open! This also happens with dumpers, but I haven't tested it with anything else. I've tried to go into Windowed mode, fullscreen window and fullscreen. I've also ran all the hacks as administrator! But, as I said before, it only happens with most hacks. With some hacks, it works fine. Despite this, it's still annoying to not be able to use most of the hacks released on the site.
If you have a fix for this, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it with me.
Also, If you needed to know, I run 64 bit Windows 8.1.
If you have a fix for this, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could share it with me.
Also, If you needed to know, I run 64 bit Windows 8.1.

