Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by woshiniba View Post
    I want to have your source code I will give you my skype is playyoumothesegg remuneration
    source code is already released you have to go to the website where this was first uploaded

Thanks
    I own multiple accounts on GTA:O and one of the accounts i have been using this external method together with CE Tuneables for months but it's banned 2 days ago.

Now i am only using CE Tuneables on a different account and it is doing well.

So i am not sure if this hack is still undetected. And also not sure about the reason i had a ban.

I dont use any hack in front of peoples eyes and i even change the session when i get a feeling that some still might report me.

Can someone maybe tell me if its easier for R* to detect the external hack .exe or the Cheat Engine method ?.

Or is the only way to get banned is being reported by others?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForceX View Post
    I own multiple accounts on GTA:O and one of the accounts i have been using this external method together with CE Tuneables for months but it's banned 2 days ago.

Now i am only using CE Tuneables on a different account and it is doing well.

So i am not sure if this hack is still undetected. And also not sure about the reason i had a ban.

I dont use any hack in front of peoples eyes and i even change the session when i get a feeling that some still might report me.

Can someone maybe tell me if its easier for R* to detect the external hack .exe or the Cheat Engine method ?.

Or is the only way to get banned is being reported by others?
    Cheat Engine is automatically Detected, and your account is flagged. Once you get flagged multiple times, the system bans you. If you moderate your useage of cheat engine your flags reduce over an extended period.

Tuneables are detected, even non-cheat engine ones. RP/Money are already patched and recorded by their system now. No longer exploitable.

Being Reported/Not Seen really doesn't matter. If you are reported, however, an employee will be aware of your cheating and review your account in that result you will be reset! So better not get caught by staff and have 100 million/massive rp than to get a reset by getting reported.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcus101RR For This Useful Post:

DarkForceX (11-19-2016),TheSuperSage (05-17-2016)

Thanks
    I used this yesterday in a SOLO session and I only used the car acceleration feature and I'm banned for a month :/ man that sucks.... how did they find out?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kanker_patient View Post
    I used this yesterday in a SOLO session and I only used the car acceleration feature and I'm banned for a month :/ man that sucks.... how did they find out?!
    During the 7-hour maintenance the anti-cheat had been greatly improved. This hack ain't safe anymore many people have been banned, idk why the [detected] tag doesn't appear on this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperSage View Post
    During the 7-hour maintenance the anti-cheat had been greatly improved. This hack ain't safe anymore many people have been banned, idk why the [detected] tag doesn't appear on this.
    dude you have saved my life i had been banned for two weeks trying to use the CE method and i used it yesterday and didnt got banned. However, i am using the social club version (boxed discs). would it make a difference?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I doubt it would make any difference. I'm using the social club one too.

Thanks
    but this isnt detected though, if it detected it means nearly 100% the people who ever use it WILL get banned but many people still using it fine - just look at the numbers of downloads for this on the many sites it is on

so it not detected but what people do and how they do it affecting their stats, that always can be detected because R* have logs of it on cloud server

if you really think it detected report the thread and tell the admin moderator team and they will sort it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    magic bullet looks cool, might give everything a try but not tonight lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    is this still undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    can i get vac banned easily?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezayn.77 View Post
    can i get vac banned easily?
    Rockstar games are not Valve Anti Cheat Protected, and as far as I know, Rockstar's anti cheat only detects non local cheat files in the game's directory, and cannot detect external cheats

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spaghetmunstr View Post
    Rockstar games are not Valve Anti Cheat Protected, and as far as I know, Rockstar's anti cheat only detects non local cheat files in the game's directory, and cannot detect external cheats
    no, the R* does not scan the game directory

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeshCristoval View Post
    they do, u dumb fuck
    yes okay, Ive just been doing this one for the past 6 months with no bans, if they scan the directory nearly all people using mod menus would be banned but they not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    yes okay, Ive just been doing this one for the past 6 months with no bans, if they scan the directory nearly all people using mod menus would be banned but they not
    They do scan the directory.. Why do you think you get banned when using scripthook online? They do get banned. But only when they go offline they will get banned automatically. I was recently banned for 1 month.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast