I didn't really like the storyline, I thought it was pretty bland. It seemed like the tried to make it as deep as Man of Steel, but they didn't accomplish it very well at all. The majority of the movie was pretty bland, but the action scenes were really good. The cinematography could have been a little better though.
Overall, the movie was a 7/10 for me as I really like the storylines of movies more than the action.

I liked Ben Affleck as Batman, it was the script that let him and the whole movie down. Though Superman didn't seem to really have any emotion whatsoever, which made me not really like him in the movie.
Unlike others, I think Batman being a badass and killing people was really good for the movie. The movie was in the point of his life where he has seen so many innocent people around him die, he was there when Superman and Zod were fighting and witnessed the insane destruction Superman could cause without caring at all.

What did you think? Try not to spoil too much for the people who have yet to see it.