ArrowPatchedBlackShot Global - Unlimited Buy Shop

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
BlackShot Global - Unlimited Buy Shop
Hello friends Brazilians , I come to share this incredible Hack, because I learned how to do this alone Hack had no help
more expert programmers on the subject, so it proves that an ordinary person like me or you , can develop hackers just having a dream and never give up , because I say that because this hack has always been my dream and now I bring to all members MPGH to enjoy this wonder, hope my heartfelt words , to motivate more and more always evolve , giving up is for the weak

though take long to learn alone , more today I feel much more confident because I know I can go much further , where no one ever thought about being , if you new programmers have a dream, and want much what then study always try other ways to try to learn to do !!! hacks .

Because I think as follows if one day stop working the scan by Byte / 2 Bytes / 4 Bytes what to do , will be without hack , so always have a plan B that's what I was tired of knowing the same methods , then get out of my area of comfort and went to study other ways if I had not left my comfort zone , I could not make this hack , I'm not here to give moral lesson , but rather for each umsair of your comfort zone and discover your destiny if you were born to be Hack or not ..

I believe I still have many things to learn , the more it will just depend on my efforts of my will dedicate myself
to get results , it is as if only tells time has the answer to your problems .

Image - 1


Image - 2
Tutorial Injector Extremer v3:



[TUTO] - Unlimited Buy - BlackShot Global


Scan Virus Total
Scan Virus Jotti


Note:
Enable the hack when playing in the room , this hack to be activated when you start a new game ...

Activation Key ( VK_UP ) , already on in the room now just press B and pick up their weapons and infinite grenades

Credits: Sabrina_Ferraz = GM_Uchirra = Guilerme Soraz = ToDDynho
Unlimited Buy R3D v1_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 131 downloads Clean
- - - Updated - - -

nice release man
I did for BlackShot SEA mastodos my injectors are being detected , the only way to not be detected écriar a new injector dlls , the class are detected by Blackshot SEA , so I decided to make Global Extremer v3 work smoothly

This hack only works for Windows 64Bit / 32bit untested
Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina_Ferraz View Post
I did for BlackShot SEA mastodos my injectors are being detected , the only way to not be detected écriar a new injector dlls , the class are detected by Blackshot SEA , so I decided to make Global Extremer v3 work smoothly

This hack only works for Windows 64Bit / 32bit untested
already release it???
nice man !!! <3
Its a new hack release, therofore moved to main section.
@Sabrina_Ferraz plz use only english language, I edited all your thread for english idiom, the link of your virus scans was fixed bcuz both that you posted not correspond to the files.
Next time add 2 screenshot or video proof.
Anyway, the files looks good, approved!
you could post this DLL to the sea Blackshot?
Nice release.
Obg by the hacker, you can help me I inject in the game all ok, I can not activate haker could help me
Nice release!
After succesful inject i go to any room press button up then select weapon and b again and game crashes everytime
Quote Originally Posted by matajusczech View Post
After succesful inject i go to any room press button up then select weapon and b again and game crashes everytime
Injector problem I guess..
wow thats aweasome bro's can teach me how to creat hacks i will be use full if u dont mind
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?