Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Nik Graphics - Thread Designs | Signatures | Logos | & More! ►PayPal & BTC Accepted◄

Just in case of loading/confusion.
    Contact
    MPGH Private Message

Can't see the thread design? No worries!

Hi, I'm Nik. Welcome to my shop! I have 6 years of graphic experience with over 200 clients from MPGH, each having their own unique design. I will always strive to provide the highest quality work for all my clients.

How it works
    Discuss how you want the design > Discuss how long it will take me to physically make the project > Send me the payment >I work on your project > I send you your completed project

Pricing
    Everything depends on the difficulty. Here are some rough prices.

Thread Design - $7 USD
    Logo - $7 USD
    Signature - $5 USD
    Titles - $1 USD
    Other - Ask me!
    I work at $10 per hour

Sample Work
    Click here to view my full portfolio

Terms of service
    You may not claim my work as your own nor can you take credit for it. You cannot modify my work without my permission. You cannot resell, redistribute, or steal any of my work, either it be modified or unmodified without my permission. My products are sold exclusively to those who purchased it. No refunds or chargebacks, all sales are finial. I am allowed to change my T.O.S at any given time without prior notice. I am allowed to refuse my services to you. I am also allowed to cancel your order at any given time. Only in this circumstance you will be refunded the amount your already paid. If you break any of my T.O.S I hold the right to revoke your licence to use my work and a dispute will be filed against. I also hold the right to not refund if you broke my T.O.S in any shape or form.

Contact
    MPGH Private Message

F.A.Q

Q: Were you previously Priaros?
    A: Yes. I was previously Priaros. This shop was called Priaros Designs in the past. I've changed my name to Nik, therefore, now it is Nik Graphics..

Q: Can I get the PSD version?
    A: You may get the PSD version for 50% extra of your original order.

Q: Can I make changes after changes after you've completed the order?
    A: Yes you may. Asking for changes start at $0.50 but can vary depending on how big the change is.

Q: Do you make anything else other than thread designs.
    A: Yes I can, just ask. It can be a logo, avatar pictures, GIF's etc. I've been creating graphics for over 6 years.

Q: What happens if I don't want a thread design after I placed an order.
    A: I will stop doing work on it, and I reserve the right to re-sell it. Any payments already made will not be refunded.

Q: I want a GIF animated graphic, will it cost more?
    A: Yes it will. It will depend on how complex the animation is. Most of my animation are Cel-based, meaning I make each individual frame by hand, not have it auto completed by a computer. This allows for more precision and better round effect.

Q: What currencies are your prices in?
    A: USD. I do not deal with any other currencies. So you MUST send me money in USD.

Q: How fast will my project be completed?
    A: I do attend uni and my uni has more priority. However, I will try to attend to your project asap. I will usually finish it within a few days, or even hours.

Q: Why do I have to pay you all the money when you haven't even started my work?
    A: This is to ensure that I'm not going to be wasting my time and a method of confirming your order. For example, if I work on your order for 1 hour and then you tell me you no longer want a thread design, I've wasted an hour of my time. It is also for me, so I don't have to keep up with payments as much. I get a lot of orders within a day and it can get hard to keep track of who has paid what. 90% of all my customers usually just pay the entire payment upfront.
    Last edited by Nik; 04-22-2016 at 02:48 AM.