Thanks

Unban & Re-Mod Request for user KrazyShank

I checked MPGH just a few minutes ago to catch up with my moderating, on my account KrazyShank, to find that I was banned for TWO YEARS for "cross moderating".

This is undoubtedly linked to the fact that I recently became a moderator on my friend Kasukali subreddit r/RotMGTradingPost since that is the only other place where I could even be considered "staff".

Let me get a few things straight here:
    I am 100% aware of the cross-moderation rule. I assumed it apply to FORUMS, you know, like competing hacking forums. My moderation job is on freaking reddit, has nothing to do with hacking, is for my friend, and was what I felt exempt from that restriction. Of course if I was staff on some other hacking forum, I would completely understand. But I wouldn't have done that anyway because as I said I know of the cross moderation rule.

I just don't see how being a mod on a friend's subreddit is a valid target for punishment here.
    I have been a minion on MPGH for a full YEAR now. Yet no one talked to me about this, advised me to resign on the subreddit or end it here, etc.
    I haven't given any valid reasons for being treated to shittily as I just was. I've kept my moderation up (at an increase compared to recent months) and I certainly didn't cross bounds with either site for any reason.

So tell me, why was I treated so unfairly for something that is extremely minor and a result of confusion of a rule? I feel really shitty.
    (I've been a mod on the reddit for only a day now)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The Sub-Reddit in question is in direct competition with MPGH, as said by Dave. It's a marketplace for ROTMG.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    The Sub-Reddit in question is in direct competition with MPGH, as said by Dave. It's a marketplace for ROTMG.
    Ok well how come no one talked to me about it, and instead banned me ignoreing the fact that I have been dedicating time to this site every day for the past 365+ days?
    I can resign from the subreddit, that's fine with me. But people need to inform me and let me know if that's an acceptable compromise to get my position back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyShankAppeal View Post
    Ok well how come no one talked to me about it, and instead banned me ignoreing the fact that I have been dedicating time to this site every day for the past 365+ days?
    I can resign from the subreddit, that's fine with me. But people need to inform me and let me know if that's an acceptable compromise to get my position back.
    Ban was because:
    1) Instead of demoting you completely I went the other route of just banning you until this was resolved.
    2) Come to you? You are aware of cross moderation rules yet you volunteer to become a moderator on another forum. Who cares of it's reddit, that sub is in DIRECT competition with MPGH. You aren't above the rules.

If you wish to resign from that sub your ban will be lifted. If you decide not to resign from that sub and instead resign from MPGH your ban will be lifted and your powers removed.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Ban was because:
    1) Instead of demoting you completely I went the other route of just banning you until this was resolved.
    2) Come to you? You are aware of cross moderation rules yet you volunteer to become a moderator on another forum. Who cares of it's reddit, that sub is in DIRECT competition with MPGH. You aren't above the rules.

If you wish to resign from that sub your ban will be lifted. If you decide not to resign from that sub and instead resign from MPGH your ban will be lifted and your powers removed.
    I would absolutely rather work here at mpgh. Not going to argue with your #2 point because I know I falsely made assumptions about it instead of just asking.
    Iimgur. com/ sTgcIn3.png

I hope you understand that I no bad intentions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010