Multi Accounts
I want to sel my multis since i stopped playing them ... yea this is what i got :
Knight (0/8;3.5k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxot (Char Slots)
http://prntscr.com/appxne (Pet/Stats)
http://prntscr.com/appxh6 (Pet/Fuse Pet)
Priest (4/8; 700 base fame;2.5k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxif (Stats/Pet)
Paladin (5/8; 500 base fame;2.3k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxio
Warrior (6/8; 2.5k base fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxjm
Pet Levels :
Priest (47Heal/39MHeal)
Warrior (37Heal/25Savage)
Paladin (40Heal/29MHeal)
Knight (30Heal/0MHeal)
Muledump:
http://prntscr.com/apps60
Id like to get 20$ for all together ! (I wont go cheaper for all together !)
Skype : wappmenn
Knight (0/8;3.5k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxot (Char Slots)
http://prntscr.com/appxne (Pet/Stats)
http://prntscr.com/appxh6 (Pet/Fuse Pet)
Priest (4/8; 700 base fame;2.5k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxif (Stats/Pet)
Paladin (5/8; 500 base fame;2.3k acc fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxio
Warrior (6/8; 2.5k base fame)
http://prntscr.com/appxjm
Pet Levels :
Priest (47Heal/39MHeal)
Warrior (37Heal/25Savage)
Paladin (40Heal/29MHeal)
Knight (30Heal/0MHeal)
Muledump:
http://prntscr.com/apps60
Id like to get 20$ for all together ! (I wont go cheaper for all together !)
Skype : wappmenn

