How to use Krelay for beginners (Step by Step)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
How to use Krelay for beginners (Step by Step)
This is my first "guide" so bear with me and ask any questions you might have i will answer them!


1. You need to have a hacked client downloaded such as orape with the proxy server!
2. You need Krelay downloaded and extracted somewhere convenient to open (i can help with this)
3. Once you have everything ready open your hacked client and run krelay
4. Go to the "Proxy Server" on your servers list on your client
5. Click "Start Proxy" on krelay and when it says running go into proxy server
6. If you did everything right you should be in nexus glowing red and now you are on krelay!

Adding Plugins
Whats a plug in? a Plug in is something somebody made on this forum that you can add to your Krelay to do different cool things!

Some of those things can be Stat changers/Lava wall/OP auto nexus/Multi boxing and a lot more.

Ok so done with the random rambling.

1. Once you find your desired plug in and it is approved by a mod then download it
2. Once downloaded extract it into the "Plug ins" folder that comes along with krelay
3. Reload krelay and if you did it right your new hack will be working!

Thats it! Again if something did not make sense to you or you need help with something do NOT hesitate to ask by commenting or asking me on skype @ wakaflame6
Maybe you should add that you sometimes need to unblock plugins to get them to work.
Also maybe include a FAQ with some questions from the Help & Request Section that are asked frequently.
Also maybe take the time to format it properly.

But all in all nice tutorial for beginners to get things started
It is my first guide type post also! so thanks for all the tips
Whenever I use K relay it is extreme lag, how do I make it not lag?
Quote Originally Posted by gabrielph View Post
Whenever I use K relay it is extreme lag, how do I make it not lag?
same here when ever i start up k relay i get insane computer lag and the client cant connect to k relay

EDIT: ok i fixed the lag but i cant connect to proxy, i get socket-server security error 2048
Where is the best place to get the updated Krelay?
I grabbed the 27.7.5 off the forums here, run that while running orapeV3-27.7.DECA and it just throws me into a loading loop when I try to connect to proxy.

For on screen messages all I get is "Account already has 1 active" as the error message.
Nvm. Delet this XD
For anyone using Rigged's release of KRelay (The one recently released here) It DOES NOT and WILL NOT work with Orape. This is what causes the lag and in some cases 100% CPU usage. If you want to use KRelay with Orape, download KRelay from GitHub and compile it using Visual Studio.
Thanks anyway, you atleast tried and took your time.
I've been looking for an auto nexus plugin:, do you know of any or could you help me find one?
Where do i download this i cant find it anywhere
This does not work for mac users right?We just have to live without k-relay
KRelay used to work before for me but now it doesn't

I get everytime a framwork error, should i install some kind of framework version? I don't even know what to do.
The option to start Proxy is always greyed out and I can never start the proxy, what do I do
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?