OutdatedDexter's MultiHack V1.6 Update - AntiFall | Weapon Parts | Teleport | RemoteLoot

Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
Dexter's MultiHack V1.6 Update - AntiFall | Weapon Parts | Teleport | RemoteLoot
This is not a new version of Dexter's Multihack, instead it's just an update to the last version. Nothing new is added yet, only removed the features that were fixed in the patch 1.1.




Dexter's MultiHack v1.6 (Update 1.1)
What's New
-Removed Patched features (Recoil and Loading Boost)





Instructions:

Open The Division
Start game
wait until you spawn in game.
Open the Hack, wait 30 seconds for bypasser and Enjoy.



 
Screenshots






How To Use New Features:
Big Head Mode increases the size of all players, NPCs, and animals. It allows you to headshot people with ease. Use it with a long range scope as it would be difficult to see in front of you while aiming if you don't have long range scope.

Remote Loot increases the size of dropped items icon which allows you to loot drops/gears/items with ease without being near to it. Hold alt, move your mouse on to the drop/gear/item icon and double click it.

Nametags locks the nametags value. Meaning once you aim at someone and get their gametag/hp it will stay visible the entire time. Very Buggy.

Loading Boost speeds up the loading process by about 80%, which allows you to farm missions quickly without having to wait for the whole loading. Only use loading boost if you are farming in a mission. If you use loading boost somewhere other than farming missions, you will most likely fall through ground.



 
Troubleshooting/Fixes
Troubleshooting:
1 - Nothing gets activated if I press a key.
Close the game, and hack, open the game again, wait until you spawn in game, run integrity bypasser, open hack, and enjoy.

2 - Hack crashes when I activate something.
You have not used Integrity Bypasser that's why, repeat the solution for step 1 above.

3 - Loading is stuck at 100%.
Disable the Nametags.

4 - As soon as I spawn I fall through ground.
That's because the area where you are spawning has not been pre-loaded yet. Disable the Loading Boost.

5 - NoSpread won't work, please help.
That's because you are using SMG, NoSpread does not work with SMGs.

6 - UI is frozen, why?
Disable Nametags



If you would like me to add more teleport locations, please let me know what locations you would like.

you must wait 30 seconds when you launch the hack, so it can run the integrity check bypasser successfully.





ALT+F4 will close the game.

Made By Dexter



 
Credits
Credits:
@TechnoJacker: Integrity Check bypasser, AntiFall, TP Locations.
l0wb1t: Provided source of TP, No Recoil and No Spread.
xviet4xlife: Provided code for loading time booster.
pox911: coder of the Remote Loot and Big Head Mode feature
@Dexter: I gave the Cheat Table an Interface so it can be used by everyone, even those who don't know how to use CE.
@SnRolls: For providing teleport locations.
StephenRobinson: Revived me in-game while testing the hack.
Dexter's Multihack V1.6 (Patch 1.1)_mpgh.net.zip3.9 MB · 7,741 downloads 22/63 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Domen1kpr12313 View Post
Extropy?)))))
did you read the title?
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
did you read the title?
I ask you when you post extropy hack.
Sorry Dexter for the other post, let me know how to get it back up satisifed to the forums needsd
I cant download the file. It always says network error. Could you please check it again?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem1911 View Post
Sorry Dexter for the other post, let me know how to get it back up satisifed to the forums needsd
Just create a new thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jokersmile View Post
I cant download the file. It always says network error. Could you please check it again?
working for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Just create a new thread

- - - Updated - - -



working for me.
damn with no recoil patched, shooting will be a lot harder xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
damn with no recoil patched, shooting will be a lot harder xD
It is not patched lol I just wanted to quickly update this version so it can work :P It will be back in the next version......hopefully.
I got the same problem. They say:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Quote Originally Posted by bacon.bacon View Post
I got the same problem. They say:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Worked for me
Quote Originally Posted by bacon.bacon View Post
I got the same problem. They say:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
You must be using Avast, so add the forum URL to the Web Shields Exceptions
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Originally Posted by Mayhem1911
Sorry Dexter for the other post, let me know how to get it back up satisifed to the forums needsd
Just create a new thread
LOL, I would but apparently I'm not allowed no more today LOL..... all cause of a mistake in one of my threads
I start hack again and got this all the time:


~Hooking Process: TheDivision.exe (3832)
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Attempting to apply bypass.
Bypass: Exceeded maximum number of attempts for integrity bypassing"
Posts 1–15 of 117 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?