Fabiano Tutorials - Set up - Public - Custom Items - Map Fix

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
Fabiano Tutorials - Set up - Public - Custom Items - Map Fix
I have created two videos to show how to setup the server, and also, through hamachi, make your server public.






Enjoy. I'm currently working on a video on making the server public via port forwarding. Should be out before next week.
It's nice, can't wait for the next one
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
It's nice, can't wait for the next one
I'm going to make one for Seraphs Dominion because I lot of people ask how to set it up and sometimes get errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I'm going to make one for Seraphs Dominion because I lot of people ask how to set it up and sometimes get errors.
I help people alot beacuse many gets errors.. And some wants other stuff like mystery box and alchemist. Should i make videos for that too and post it? For Fabianos ofc
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I'm going to make one for Seraphs Dominion because I lot of people ask how to set it up and sometimes get errors.
Such as? //10chars
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
It's nice, can't wait for the next one
Hopefully i will make the video (how to make fabianos source public with port fabianos) on Friday and edit it and stuff.. Should be published on Saturday or Sunday.
What do I do to download Fabiano anyway???
I always get this in the serverws console whenever I click on a character to join the server.....

Quote Originally Posted by DArgo2006 View Post
I always get this in the serverws console whenever I click on a character to join the server.....

Read the error.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
Read the error.
Yeah very helpful mate.. Incorrect datetime bla bla I dont know how to fix it, I've tried changing my PC date to US DD/MM/YYY e.t.c but yeah, didn't fix it lol
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
Read the error.
Dank memes
Quote Originally Posted by DArgo2006 View Post
Yeah very helpful mate.. Incorrect datetime bla bla I dont know how to fix it, I've tried changing my PC date to US DD/MM/YYY e.t.c but yeah, didn't fix it lol
Did you import sql
Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
Dank memes

Did you import sql
Yep imported the SQL but Im running wampserver for the phpmyadmin instead of XAMPP.
I tried other sources than Fabiano before and I got the exact same error then too... about the datetime e.t.c, it confuses me.... should I try XAMPP Instead? Any difference?
Quote Originally Posted by DArgo2006 View Post
Yep imported the SQL but Im running wampserver for the phpmyadmin instead of XAMPP.
I tried other sources than Fabiano before and I got the exact same error then too... about the datetime e.t.c, it confuses me.... should I try XAMPP Instead? Any difference?
XAMPP is preferred for fabianos source
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?