If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ebook thread closed by Flengo

So @Flengo closed my eBook thread - (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1046963) because of this thread (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106545).

Link to psychotics thread - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098058

So apparently if you release a method publicly that has been leaked around by some of my customers, I am forced to shut down my thread. The only reason Psychotic even posted that thread was because @DarkLordXYZ and I were selling it for a high price, which @Psychotic didn't like (Refer to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098805). To retaliate against our high prices, he decided to leak my method publicly that I had started selling 5 months before he released it publicly.

So if you are going to lock everybody's thread, why don't I just go get leaks of people's eBooks from their customers, then release them publicly, and then force you to shut their eBook sales thread down? Because it's only fair right? I mean if it's released publicly 5 months after they started selling it "Doesn't matter. It's free now"

So if my thread being locked stands. I myself will take the effort to get a leaked copy of the most popular eBooks on MPGH and release them publicly. And then by precedent, you will have to close their threads because "It's free now". Your eBook marketplace will die because of the precedent you set here.

@arunforce @Dave84311 Please make a final decision with this whole eBook extravaganza.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 04-19-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    So @Flengo closed my eBook thread - (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1046963) because of this thread (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106545).

Link to psychotics thread - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098058

So apparently if you release a method publicly that has been leaked around by some of my customers, I am forced to shut down my thread. The only reason Psychotic even posted that thread was because @DarkLordXYZ and I were selling it for a high price, which @Psychotic didn't like (Refer to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098805). To retaliate against our high prices, he decided to leak my method publicly that I had started selling 5 months before he released it publicly.

So if you are going to lock everybody's thread, why don't I just go get leaks of people's eBooks from their customers, then release them publicly, and then force you to shut their eBook sales thread down? Because it's only fair right? I mean if it's released publicly 5 months after they started selling it "Doesn't matter. It's free now"

So if my thread being locked stands. I myself will take the effort to get a leaked copy of the most popular eBooks on MPGH and release them publicly. And then by precedent, you will have to close their threads because "It's free now". Your eBook marketplace will die because of the precedent you set here.

@arunforce @Dave84311 Please make a final decision with this whole eBook extravaganza.
    Do you have proof that @Psychotic deliberately got a leaked copy of your ebook and leaked the contents?

I myself will take the effort to get a leaked copy of the most popular eBooks on MPGH
    Basically you just threatened to break MPGH rules - "No revealing MPGH users paid ebooks/methods"

Now that you've threatened to leak ebooks, if a popular ebook pops up which is posted by you staff knows you leaked it on purpose.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Do you have proof that @Psychotic deliberately got a leaked copy of your ebook and leaked the contents?

Basically you just threatened to break MPGH rules - "No revealing MPGH users paid ebooks/methods"

Now that you've threatened to leak ebooks, if a popular ebook pops up which is posted by you staff knows you leaked it on purpose.
    That's the thing, you can't prove anything so how am I supposed to prevent it? I'm 99.99% positive of a lot of things regarding my eBook leaks, but I can't prove it so I can't get them in trouble. Also Psychotic didn't get in trouble for revealing MPGH users paid ebooks/methods, so apparently I can't get banned for that anymore.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 04-19-2016 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gonna wait on Dave's response, since there are a few vague rules in question. I'll just say this however. Your method is crazy old and has been public forever. The first person to show me that was Symmetrical, and that was years ago lol.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Dexter (04-20-2016),[MPGH]Psychotic (04-19-2016)

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Gonna wait on Dave's response, since there are a few vague rules in question. I'll just say this however. Your method is crazy old and has been public forever. The first person to show me that was Symmetrical, and that was years ago lol.
    It's never been sold on MPGH before, so it must not be super public. 99% of the methods sold on MPGH can probably be found publicly if you search hard enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's never been sold on MPGH before, so it must not be super public. 99% of the methods sold on MPGH can probably be found publicly if you search hard enough.
    It's been sold since Symmetrical told me about it years ago. He was also selling it himself. Also, I didn't know you bought every eBook on MPGH
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Dexter (04-20-2016),Hunter (04-20-2016)

Thanks
    Alongside with Flengo and as aforementioned back to the private scam report that was resolved, I didn't leak (this diction implies I bought it) your method, nor DarkLord's, I've known this for an extremely long period of time probably far before Symmetrical in fact. I can give you thread links around the internet that date back to 2013/4, a forum dedicated to Blackhat activities has forums upon subforums dedicated to this and the site has been up for an extremely long period of time.

I'm not really going to argue about it now because as Flengo said, there's rules that are in question as now there's a bigger issue to engage (with your thread being closed, validity of public methods being sold, validity of public methods being posted on MPGH that are already sold on MPGH (which makes perfect sense, right?)) and I'd rather leave it to upper staff to digress.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 04-19-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Dexter (04-20-2016),manav24 (04-22-2016)

Thanks
    Since I got banned for something I didn't do, I just leaked Copperhorses method to everyone on my Skype. Now I actually deserve the ban. Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Will be back in 1 month selling my method that is actually worth the price unlike his

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYoda72 View Post
    Since I got banned for something I didn't do, I just leaked Copperhorses method to everyone on my Skype. Now I actually deserve the ban. Enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Will be back in 1 month selling my method that is actually worth the price unlike his
    @Flengo

Please make sure he gets a permanent ban, would prefer an IP ban so he can't create new accounts too .

Thanks
    @Flengo

Please make sure he gets a permanent ban, would prefer an IP ban so he can't create new accounts too .
    Lol don't tell the mods what to do. You're just salty that you can't rip people off anymore. I'll be back selling a real method in 1 month. Bye bye

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

You literally admitted to leaking eBooks off site, so idk what you're talking about https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1106885

Smh the idiots around here I swear.

Anyway Copper, if it's an Amazon refunding method it probably has existed before your eBook and thats that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

You literally admitted to leaking eBooks off site, so idk what you're talking about

Smh the idiots around here I swear.

Anyway Copper, if it's an Amazon refunding method it probably has existed before your eBook and thats that.
    I leaked it now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I leaked it now
    Seem's user is purposely leaking e-books.

Please ban permanently. @Hero @Flengo @Mayion @BACKD00R

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Ok and this is what im fucking talking about @Liz @FanticSteal and this is why those ebook rules need to be redone, people sell methods that are well known or old, its barely any new rare ebooks now a days

same excuse i always hear is it was never sold on mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Non-staff members should read the following: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979, honestly.

Gonna wait on Dave's response, since there are a few vague rules in question.
    ^Seems like some people can't read...
    Last edited by Hunter; 04-20-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast