Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pulcow View Post
    On what server m8?
    151.80.109.222:27040

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tl1 View Post
    So there has been a huge gamemode blowing up on gmod called hogwarts rp but they use the wand of the workshop that has 1 major issue it saves the in-game spells to a client side text file which after a few minutes of searching i found located in GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\harry_potter inside the folder you should find a text file called spells once you join the game if not make one called spells and paste this inside

Arresto Momentum,Wingardium Leviosa,Verdimillious,Rictusempra,Shield,Protego,S lugulus Eructo,Lumos,Spongify,Stupefy,Waddiwasi,Mostro,Epi skey,Impedimenta,Ascendio,Everte Statum,Aguamenti,Fumos,Accio,Vulnera Sanentur,
    Alohomora,Salvio Hexia

this will give you all the spells in-game and you will not be banned for any of these note these have a year or level restriction on them in-game so all of them will not appear right away.

Now let's get into the good part of the this exploit and add spells that are not suppose to in the game these will be usable at any level and are very over powered paste this into your spells list

Arresto Momentum,Wingardium Leviosa,Verdimillious,Rictusempra,Shield,Protego,S lugulus Eructo,Lumos,Spongify,Stupefy,Waddiwasi,Mostro,Epi skey,Impedimenta,Ascendio,Everte Statum,Aguamenti,Fumos,Accio,Vulnera Sanentur,
    Alohomora,Heal,Bombardo Maxima,Sectumsempra,Apparition,Black hole,Avada kedavra,Salvio Hexia

copy and paste that into your spells list note there are most spells you can try out by right clicking with your wand and viewing spell descriptions to view all the spells you can try just put their name into the spells list don't forget the commas this may get you banned i'm not responsible for your actions

Servers tested on
    SBS hogwarts rp also known as star by star hogwarts rp 2nd most popular gmod server on *********** rn lol
    ip address is
    74.91.115.62:27015

disclaimer: the spells Black hole and Bombardo maxima i did not test due to fear of being banned but the rest i did test and they do work
    I've done this exactly and nothing worked halp plz

Thanks
    I took some time to find all the Passwords out, there we go!

Percival Pratt's portrait
    Password: Fortuna Major Teleports to quiditch training

Damara Dodderidge's portrait
    Password: chicken Teleports to the fountain

The portrait with the guy that looks like a wizard
    Password:Pure-blood Teleports you to the park near hagrids home

The French Guy Or Something
    Password: open know Teleports to the chamber of secrets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12