So, I sent Boombox one of his really old passwords as a practical joke. Needless to say, I was banned, and I have profusely apologised for my wrongful act.

I wasn't sure how to get unbanned so I contacted Boombox and asked him what to do.

tell u what dude

ill get u unbanned but u gotta hook me up with csgo skins ok
Then I tell him I don't play that game and ask if I can do anything else.

yeah buy me dark souls 3
So now, of course, at this point I think that to get unbanned I have to personally make up for it with Boombox to get unbanned, as he is asking me to buy him stuff. I offer him my eBooks and he accepts. For some reason, he doesn't like them and I am rebanned.

is this karma guide the one ur selling on mpgh?

cause i dont see anything about getting free shit from amazon other than the kindle shit

dude im just gonna get u banned again
Threats to get me banned if I don't give him more methods. Naturally, I thought this was normal MPGH procedure; for me to give him stuff and win his forgiveness.

i mean

u dont have money apparently

nor an up to date ebook

so idk
Clearly, he wants money or an eBook from me. So naturally, I ask him how much money he wants.

idk dude hm do u think ur accounts worth?
I give him a few offers, which are pretty low and he rejects them.

He then, out of mercy, forgives me and says I'll be unbanned.

However, I am not. He says that it was the upper mods who decided to do that.

Upon asking said 'upper mod' I am accused of 'bribing' Boombox. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Boombox was the one who told me to give him stuff if I wanted to get unbanned, I thought it was standard protocol and it didn't even occur to me that it would be considered a bribe.

Honestly, I've put a lot of money and effort into this community. I've done many giveaways and have had almost a hundred successful trades. I'd be happy to wait out a ban period or do something else for you guys, but please, it's extremely harsh to just straight up permaban me for an innocent mistake, and then accuse me of a bribe even though Boombox clearly instructed me to give him something :/

I understand that it is your forum and your rules and I have no place to tell you what to do. But I implore you, please don't permaban a good, trusted dude who can bring a lot more to the community. (If anything, Boombox and I should both be banned for a short time lol).

Thanks for reading

@Flengo @Boombox @arunforce @Mayion