Thumbs upOutdatedLeague of Legends account checker

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
League of Legends account checker
You can use this program to check details of the accounts you have or have found.
This is not a cracking program,it is meant to be for checking,but you can use it however you want.


How to use ?
1.Open LoL Account Checker
2.Go to Accountsđ
3.Go to Import and put your accounts that you already have(user : pw format)
4.Go to Start and wait

I haven't made this program myself,I just decided to share it with you,I hope you enjoy it.



Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1461606574/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ehxqi47a2a
LoL Checker_mpgh.net.rar1.0 MB · 965 downloads Clean
Thanks for sharing
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Thanks for sharing this. Going to give it a try.

Cheers
Cool program
Please read the main post before asking redundant questions. Thank you, greatly appreciated.
I can't open... Can anyone help me?

Pretty good thing
This is cool
Thank you for the share, but i got a question, after i import the accounts and the proccess of checking is nearlly finished it just crashes what do i do?
not working for 6.9 version of client ?
Bumping this for awareness purposes. @Janitor claims to have tested this account checker and that it's still working after all.
Im not sure if this still works or if im just doing it wrong.
I put in the accounts, and i start it. It finishes but does not show the accounts where it should.
Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
Im not sure if this still works or if im just doing it wrong.
I put in the accounts, and i start it. It finishes but does not show the accounts where it should.
Maybe @Janitor can help you out with your issue.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?