Hello!
I am the alt of drek24... I was recently banned for uncertain reasons. I was permanently banned for, I quote ''Ban Evasion''...

First of all, I want to say that I NEVER have evaded any kind of ban on MPGH. I am a member since April now and during that time, I never did acquire anything that resembled a ban. The worst I have done was to start a thread without the condition needed and that's it! I don't think it is such a major offense that could result in a ban, but let's not move out of the topic.

It seemed I was banned after I started a thread in the selling accounts section. An individual by the name of Yungkakashi claimed to have used my service! When I first saw this, I wanted to contact him and an admin to try to clarify the situation. I proceeded to forgot the whole thing and a day later, I was banned for ban evading, saying that Yungkakashi was an alternate account of mine and that I used him to give myself a vouch.

I say this, and I swear it, this Yungkakashi individual is someone else other than me... I never knew the existence of this person before last night! I never talked to him on skype/MPGH or mail. This person is a complete mystery to me. If what you are saying is right, and that Yungkakashi is a ban evader, then how come I was banned with him too? I found it completely unfair for me, who hadn't done anything wrong... I open a thread, receive false vouches for multiple people, go to bed and find myself banned. This is ridiculous, I don't get the chance to express myself or anything? How can you be so sure that our accounts are linked together. It is kind of hard to show proof that this person and me are two whole different persons. If there is any proof that I can show you, I would gladly give it to you!