Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
    So how would it work if I have purchased another account in the past? (not online one)
    It doesnt matter at all , once purchased ill guide you out , other accounts are no problem

Thanks
    bumpppp still selling !!!!!!

Thanks
    Bumppppp !!!!

Thanks
    Bumpppppp selling very cheap for resellers and bulk buyers !!!

Thanks
    Bumpppp still sellinggg

Thanks
    bumppppppppp.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn-Pussy View Post
    bumppppppppp.....
    the problem is that if the owner changes his info then the playstation plus wont work. I have tried selling this off ebay and it always seems to happen that way. So, even if they can't deactivate you. All they have to do is change the info and if they do that. The PlayStation PLUS WONT WORK. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGINED IN the whole time to make the plus work.
    Last edited by bdog21; 06-09-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    the problem is that if the owner changes his info then the playstation plus wont work. I have tried selling this off ebay and it always seems to happen that way. So, even if they can't deactivate you. All they have to do is change the info and if they do that. The PlayStation PLUS WONT WORK. YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGINED IN the whole time to make the plus work.
    Wrong. Once you activate the account on your PS4, even if the original owner changes the password or activates the account again on their PS4, it still works until their subscription expires (unless you try to log back in like an idiot).

What will happen... you won't be able to get any of the PS Plus games except for ones already available on the account when you add it.

Last, this is overpriced. These seller for much much cheaper elsewhere. OP consider changing your prices.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingneeds View Post
    Wrong. Once you activate the account on your PS4, even if the original owner changes the password or activates the account again on their PS4, it still works until their subscription expires (unless you try to log back in like an idiot).

What will happen... you won't be able to get any of the PS Plus games except for ones already available on the account when you add it.

Last, this is overpriced. These seller for much much cheaper elsewhere. OP consider changing your prices.

Nope becaue I tried selling this on ebay and I sold to 20 people and over half charged back because the plus membership stooped working after pass was changed and they actiovated it, It haves all the time to me every time pass info gets changed. Because its set on primary You have to have that playstationaccount loged in on your ps in order for it to keep on working. you dont have to play on it or nothing. But you neded to stay logged into it.
    Last edited by bdog21; 06-09-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    Nope becaue I tried selling this on ebay and I sold to 20 people and over half charged back because the plus membership stooped working after pass was changed and they actiovated it, It haves all the time to me every time pass info gets changed. Because its set on primary You have to have that playstationaccount loged in on your ps in order for it to keep on working. you dont have to play on it or nothing. But you neded to stay logged into it.
    Thats why I give warranty...If anything happens I just send you a new one.

Thanks
    Uhh again, nope. Maybe you don't know how to use it, maybe "half" your eBay customers didn't know how to activate it properly (which doesn't surprise me because you don't know how to do it yourself) but it works, I've been doing it for almost 2 years now.

Just because you don't understand the process doesn't mean you're right. Now move along.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dam this is expensive asf man, good luck though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12