Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Because we feel like it. Why does ANYONE hack ANY game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmore
    Im confused. why are you guys trying to ruin free infantry?
    if you started your own, or are bringing it back, then why worry about what we are doing?
    or are you trying to ruin ours because (from superman) "we did not agree to help with the development of your infantry"
    we didnt copy you, aaerox did, if you have any problems then take it up with him.

besides if you guys think so highly of yourselves, then bring back infant free and use that, since its supposedly better then ours. dont bothor us.

and originally you guys copied SOE, so stop complaining.

we dont care about what your doing, so why would you care about us?

EDIT: Aaerox didnt copy you, he copied SOE, so we're both in the same place.
    We didn't come from the same place, Aaerox sucks the wang

What people do on my forums isn't my concern, take it up with them.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Free Infantry is a rip off of Infant-Free, plain and simple. It doesn't matter about the "goal" or whatever, the fact it is ripped off us.

You have no point in saying we didn't care what you did, because that was 1 year ago, and by then no one was copying us, and you "guys" didn't exist.

There is a certain degree of respect someone must pay when imitating, or copying. When that line is crossed, it really doesn't matter. It was crossed long ago, just like what happened to Gayrox's Infantry, when he copied us.

You have crossed that line. That is why we do what we do.
    It's like dancing on your ancestor's grave. Disgusting.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    h4x0r commencing.

Thanks
    Pissing on the grave Arun.. Pissing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Shitting on the grave would be worse. Image a dukie on your grave

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    lmfao flaw... HAHHAHA today was SOOOOOOOOO fun, spamming all the child projectiles and lagging up the server so baddddd..... I loved the speed hack though, it was amazing, c ya guys, im gonna make a huge gallery of photos once im back lol

Thanks
    Lol, you did nothing we haven't done before.

Thanks
    LOL hack all you want guys. Its just a game anyway and furthermore its a old game mind you. I would spending more time on the current titles than such a classic. As much as I like inf and have played it since the opening of Arena this game will always be one of my favourites.

It took me a while to find infant free and became so disappointed when it shut down precisely 4 days when I found it. Had no idea about the politics of what happened nor history. I found AA on wikipedia and learnt that Yankee got fired. (LAUGH)

I assumed you guys played it as well. We've brought some old players from the grave so i guess it is accomplishment for now. Anyhow, if it was Dave's original idea then my bad. Since I had no prior knowledge about you guys and all traces of the famous infant free is scattered around the web.

The zones we have at the moment are all privately made ones. None of the of the zones are similar to the zones of Harmless or SOE. I do believe that Dave hosted CM for infant free, if this be correct then we've merely copied Dave's will to free this game for players. Think of this as a legacy Dave has created rather than us plagerising.

Thanks
    well wether it is us or dave...it is still plagerizing because well...infantry (harmless game or sony online) isnt ours, but hell this is a private server community that is what we are here to do!!

and like he said....our zones are not soe or hg created, they are our own creations (hey dave...back on the aa forums i told you i was gonna try and make a modern combat zone for infantry...why you not think i was gonna try?)

but i don't remember seeing diablo 2 monsters in harmless or soe infantry :P but i got them in there and they tear up the place!! superman and flawless can vouche for that

Thanks
    Yeah, It was funn killing em :P

Thanks
    making those sprites is a tedious task though...pain in the ass more like it. But i still wanna make a fire breathing diablo...and maybe bring in some others.

Thanks
    Lol, stupid Diablos. Their something origional though I'll give you that.

Thanks
    [IMG]https://images.encyclopediadramatic*****m/images/9/91/Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.J PG[/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123