Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

[TUTORIAL] Make flash games full screen

You'd be surprised how much better this is.

Step One. Download the firefox add on "Flash and Video Download"

Step Two. You should see a little arrow near the bottom of the screen

Step Three. Goto your favorite flash game site and load up your game. Click the little arrow and find your game.

Step Four. Open up VB and start a new project and name it whatever.

Step Five. Click Tools>Choose Toolbox Items>Com Components>Shockwave Flash Object>ok

Step Six. Add a shockwave object, make it set to your screen hight (e.g. 1280, 800) and set both it's x and y to ZERO.

Step Seven. Find your swf file's location (C:/Documents and Settings/<username>/My Documents/Downloads/ha3miniclip.swf) and put that into the "movie" properties

Step Eight. Doubleclick your form and paste this into Form1_load (or whatever you named your form
    Code:
            Me.FormBorderStyle = Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None
            Me.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized
    Step Nine. Press f5, if the game does not load, right click and press play. if it says "Movie not loaded" you did something wrong

I know this is easy, but this teaches basics of getting flash games into vb apps
    In Choob Language:
    also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..
    In English:
    I didn't copy and paste because no one has released what I need copy and paste
    Oh Choobs...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good TUT i guess, btw if a game is at Games at Miniclip.com - Play Free Games 99% of the time the swf file will be www.miniclip.com/nubgame/nubgame.swf. just put that url into movie data and it should work.
    BTW nubgame is not a real game, just a example

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ya but people would have never guessed that heli attack 3 was ha3miniclip.swf
    In Choob Language:
    also for all your info.. i didnt copy and paste shit.. coz i dont think anyone has realeased any source code for the New update of CA.. so sdfu..
    In English:
    Oh Choobs...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post
    ya but people would have never guessed that heli attack 3 was ha3miniclip.swf
    True but if you view source page source you can find the embed code, the only problem wit urs is that people cant use the full screen game on another pc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    True but if you view source page source you can find the embed code, the only problem wit urs is that people cant use the full screen game on another pc.
    I was going to say the same thing, Right Click ---> View Source, Locate the swf, Enter that into address bar, and you have a full screen Flash game, without having to Write a single line of code.

But decent tut .

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Viewing the page source is useful, however, this add-on gets EVERYTHING. It's really useful for sites without the .swf in the page source.

Plus I like this way because it bypasses school blocks
    In Choob Language:
    In English:
    Oh Choobs...

Thanks
    how does it bypass EXPLAIN I WANNA KNOW!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You have the .swf file, and it runs off that. No need for internet. So there is nothing to block
    In Choob Language:
    In English:
    Oh Choobs...