PostInfoHow to make Gemeos Injector work again

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
How to make Gemeos Injector work again
First of all you need PE Explorer and follow my steps







Change the name Gemeos Injector to your desired names (I hope I don't break any rules)
Quote Originally Posted by Anju01 View Post
How to make Gemeos Injector work again
First of all you need PE Explorer and follow my steps
Very nice guide.
But really think game hack detected problem and ...... nvm

This really help.
Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
Very nice guide.
But really think game hack detected problem and ...... nvm

This really help.
It doesn't show Game Hack detected
Quote Originally Posted by Anju01 View Post


It doesn't show Game Hack detected
I know but what I mean is I don't think that will be their case.
Anyway very nice tutorial and what you try to give is really useful.
Quote Originally Posted by leeshay View Post
I know but what I mean is I don't think that will be their case.
Anyway very nice tutorial and what you try to give is really useful.
Thanks I appreciate it bro
Strange though, why would BlackShot patch date and time but not the whole injector? Maybe they are planning something big and that is to patch all injector in one shot again
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.ExCrysis2 View Post
Strange though, why would BlackShot patch date and time but not the whole injector? Maybe they are planning something big and that is to patch all injector in one shot again
I think BlackShot cannot detect all process running in your OS so they look for time and date for example Gemeos Injector was created in 12/4/2016 so when we run the original Gemeos Injector they will detect and start looking at what the process is doing. Automatically it will detect hack and close BlackShot (Sorry for my BAD English)
Quote Originally Posted by Anju01 View Post
Thanks I appreciate it bro
Bro you are right. I test few possible ways of getting game hack detect error then I edit the TimeDateStamp and name to different name,
Then inject again then work.

The dll name still need to use Gemeos.dll only the injector name need to change. You see that's why I don't want to help people.
They ask for help then when you help not even give you feedback whether you help them solve their errors or not.

So, those who facing Game Hack Detected error follow this tutorial and make sure you inject when the Running Man picture appear.
If failed then you will get game hack detected error at 2nd loading page. Then you need to start over again.
i don't know what im doing im just follow your steps ..and it workss ....like a magic ..hahahah btw tq so much
works hmmph u format the time and date why not the whole injector it self
Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaRainbow View Post
works hmmph u format the time and date why not the whole injector it self
use enigma protector
Time slap change anytime?? or have specific time??
Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaRainbow View Post
works hmmph u format the time and date why not the whole injector it self
Do you have owner copyright? If not you cannot edit the whole injector its illegal


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kahee321 View Post
what i wan to change? the timedatestamp is use for what ? and just click the save as file?
You can save any name


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akid123 View Post
Time slap change anytime?? or have specific time??
Any date and time you want
what i wan to change? the timedatestamp is use for what ? and just click the save as file?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?